Chapter 53

He jerked up from his sleep sweating profusely.

He looked around but it was all blurry because of the tears in his eyes.

He wiped his eyes and realised it was just a nightmare he saw but not reality.

He looked down to see her photo on his lap and seeing her smiling face itself brought back his tears.

He knows he can't be like this forever, he had to move on but he doesn't know how.

He bent and took her diary. He turned to the last pages she had written for him.

You are reading this...... that means I am gone. It may be hard for you to believe but it's the truth. You must be thinking why I wrote all this to you. I wrote this because I know how much you are hurting now.

You must have locked up yourself in your room without letting anyone in.
I know you must have also stopped talking to everyone. You must be not eating properly and also not taking care of yourself. That's why I am writing this to let you know that I am watching you.

If I had it in me I would have never let you go but we can't fight against the fate and destiny......what it is meant to be it will happen and I want you to know I would never want you to beat yourself for what happened to me.

I also know you must be blaming yourself for what you are not responsible. It was always known that I am sick and I will be gone, please don't blame yourself for the inevitable.

It's hurting me knowing that I will be not there to wipe your tears, to console you, to hug you and to say everything will be alright........please Siddu......don't hurt yourself.

My soul will never rest in peace if you are hurting. I know you don't know how to move on from what happened but don't hurt others around you especially your parents. Don't give them sorrow by mouring over me, I want you to be happy with your parents, with my parents and with our friends.

You might get angry on me again for asking you to move on but it's the fact. Please accept it.

I am not saying this because of me I am saying this because I don't want you to hurt people around you who cares for you.

Sometimes it's better to let go..... I had to let you go Siddhu. It was very difficult for me to let you go but I have to because I have no choice. You should also let me go because it's fate. Life must go on, it should not stop because someone is not there.

I know it's difficult for you to cope up  with the fact that I am not there anymore but you should move on in your life because I don't want you to ruin your life because of me.

It may seem to the world that I am dead but for you I am alive always in your heart......close to you...... when you close your eyes you will see me, I will come in front of you whenever you remember me, I will hold your hand whenever you need me it's just that my physical appearance is not there but mentally I am always with you.

I know to say it's easy but hard to follow. Never think that you are alone I'm always there with you in your every breath, in your every heart beat, in your every thought and in your every smile too.

I will be alive in your smile so always smile Siddu.

I love you.

" I Love you."

" I Love you..."

" I Love you....."
.
.
.

He kept chanting and sobbed clutching the book to his chest.