Chapter 56

We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.

We may have planned many things in our life but everything doesn't go according to our wish. Sometimes it's better to let go and move on but we only know how hard it is.

We may have to sacrifice something in order to gain something but the question is can we stay happy by gaining that one and losing another one?

Life goes on.....it doesn't wait for anything or anyone and we should learn to go with the life instead of mourning over something which is not in our hands.

******

She looked up at the sky and sighed deeply not knowing what to do.

" What are you thinking?" She heard her husband asking.

" Nothing." She gulped.

" It's been 3 months......" He sighed.

" Yeah 3 months and nothing changed.....same pain, same tears, same everything." She said looking into the distance and tears fell from her eyes.

" I don't understand.....what mistake they did? For what they got such a big  punishment? Why them?" She cried.

He tried to console her.

" I wish they had a normal life like other kids.....they had already beared a lot in such a young age and what they got out of it.....only pain." She said bitterly.

" It's part of our lives......love, pain, sorrow, tears....." He said to her but he himself has tears in his eyes.

" Our kids......why our kids?......why God why?" She sobbed and he hugged her rubbing her back.

******

She was walking in the corridor and glanced towards the room. She didn't want to look but she can't stop herself and when she looked at it, she can't stop crying.

She took slow steps towards the room which was locked. She wants to go inside but whenever she goes inside, she breaks down and that's why the room was locked.

She leaned her head on the door and cried silently.

" I miss you beta......I miss you so much." She cried.

He saw his wife crying and hugged her tightly consoling her. It has been 3 months since everything had happened but the pain doesn't go away, only grows more.

******

There was this serene atmosphere where sky was looking bluish orange colourl and wind is blowing giving a relaxed feeling. Everyone are taking a walk in the evening to enjoy the weather in the beach.

Some were alone, some were couples, some were friends, some were kids.

Like them, a girl was also seen enjoying the atmosphere.

She sat on a nearby bench looking at the people around her. She looked at the beach and concentrated on the waves and their sound. There were many people in the beach.....some were playing, some were laughing, some were running and some were just sitting.

She looked at a kid who is learning to bicycle and her father was helping her. She saw another kid where his mother was cleaning his wound with her scarf.

She looked in the front where a couple is walking holding each other's hands, smiling at each other.

Her heart ached looking at all of them.

She sat there blankly staring off into the distance for don't know how long and her trance was broken when her phone rang.

She walked into the house and sat on the couch sighing loudly closing her eyes.