Chapter 7

" She will be okay right?"

" Yeah."

" I am worried Raj."

" Me too."

Neha and Raj both fell silent for sometime waiting for the doctor to come outside.

" Why are they taking so much time?" Neha asked pacing in front of the room.

" Calm down, nothing will happen."

" What if it's....." She trailed off widening her eyes and started sobbing while Raj tried to console her.

" Will you please shut up?"

They heard a bark and looked up to see Siddharth is looking at them with rage. They both were taken aback by his appearance and furiousness. They had forgotten that he was also there with them as he followed them to the hospital.

Siddharth was pacing around the corridor in panic while Raj and Neha sat on the bench waiting and occasionally glancing at Siddharth who is hell worried.

Doctor came out of the room and three panick striken people attacked him at once with questions without giving him the chance to respond.

" How is she?"

" What happened to her?

" She isn't in any danger right?"

" Is she conscious?"

" Can we see her?"

" When will she wake up?"

Doctor looked at them like they are crazy.

" Stop it!" He yelled frustrated.

They jumped in their places shutting their mouths and waited for him to talk.

" She is fine. She is still unconscious. She needs rest and sleep so I gave her some sedatives. She will wake up after 2 hours. And no you cannot see her now." Doctor stated fastly and left from there.

Three of them looked at each other and sighed in relief when the information sunk into them.

" I will go and talk to him." Saying this Siddharth ran after the doctor while Raj and Neha looked at each other and sighed.

******

" Come in."

Siddharth went inside doctor's cabin.

" Hello doctor, I am Siddharth Khurana.....I need to talk to you." Siddharth said.

" Hello Mr. Khurana, About what you wanted to talk?" Doctor asked.

" Ananya." He said simply.

" Ok come sit." Doctor said.

" Actually, What happened to her?" He asked worried taking the seat.

" And may I ask who are you to her?" Doctor asked back.

" I am.....her boss."

" Oh, but I discuss patient's condition only with her family."

" Ok.....but I need to know about her condition please."

" She is alright."

" That's all you have to say?"

" She is Claustrophobic and she fainted because she must have stuck in some closed room with doors closed, alright Mr. Khurana?"

" Ok.....umm yeah."

" Good."

" Can I see her once?"

" No."

" Please."