Chapter 2

Everyone stood up to greet their new boss as he arrived in to the office. Siddharth just nodded his head at them and made his way to his cabin which is on the top floor.

When he took a seat on his chair he observed his cabin and he didn't like it. He picked up the phone and made a call.

" Come to my cabin right now." He ordered on the phone and hung up.

And there was a knock on his door, he said to come in.

" Sir, I am Swetha, How may I help you?" She asked politely with a smile.

" Ok, I need changes in this cabin, call for a interior designer and one more thing I don't like this arrangement of files too." He said coldly.

" Noted Sir. And about the files, the previous boss's PA used to arrange them but she had resigned even before Sir had left." Swetha informed him.

" Oh! But I need some urgent files and I cannot go through this mess." He said irritated.

" Okay Sir, Ananya knows each and every file in this cabin as she used to help Sir and assist him in his work." Swetha said to him.

" Ok you go and send her." He said and turned back to his laptop.

" Ok Sir." Saying this she left.

******

" Hello?" She answered the phone.

" Ananya, this is Swetha from boss's floor, he is calling you to his cabin."

Anu's eyes widened in fear.

" Why?" She whispered.

" He need some files, come fast." She stated and hung up the phone.

You can do this Anu, he is your boss.....just be professional.....that's it.

Nervously she reached his floor and smiled slightly at Swetha who sat on the reception desk.

With shaking hands she knocked on the door and when she heard his voice saying come in, her breath got hitched in her throat.

She opened the door slowly and walked in.

" Good Morning Sir, you called me?" She asked.

He looked up at her and her heart started racing. He is looking very  handsome in his blue suit.

" Yes." He said looking back at screen.

" How may I help you Sir?" She asked gaining her conscious.

" It's a lot of mess here and I need some files." He said in authorative tone.

" Sure Sir, what files do you need?" She asked as she went and stood in front of the rack of files.

" Marketing." He stated.

She knows where the file is, she quickly took it and kept it on his table.

" Creditors file." He stated again.

She rummaged through some files and found it. She kept that also on the table and waited for his next order.

" Financial reports of last 2 years." He  ordered.

It took some time for her to get those files and it is becoming difficult for her to stay with him in the same room that to alone.

" Here Sir." She said and stood.

He didn't say anything for sometime or neither glanced at her for once.

" Sir, I will leave......" He didn't let her finish.

" Company policies file." He asked her.

Those files are important and confidential.....she thought and recollected her memory about where they have been placed.