Chapter 43

" No. "

" Please."

" No."

" Please please please."

" No."

" Then why did you bring me here?" She shouted.

" Because I didn't know that there will be so much of unhealthy food here." He said looking around.

" It's not unhealthy food! It's the famous Delhi Indian Street tasty food!" She exclaimed.

" It's the same." He said blankly.

" Siddharth!"

" Anu, please you should take care of your health and eating such food may spoil your health." He said concerned.

" No, these foods cannot spoil my health instead they make me feel alive." She said smiling at him.

There was some glint in her eyes while she is talking about the food and he couldn't stop her.

" Okay fine, as you wish." He said sighing.

" I am not asking for your permission to eat you know. I will eat anyways if you didn't allow me also." She said rolling her eyes at him.

" Then for what you are begging me from that time?" He asked raising his brows at him.

" Hey! I am not begging you idiot! I was just asking you to eat with me." She said angrily.

" Really? You think I will eat street food along with you?" He asked with a face looking at the stalls which only had junk food.

" Yes." She said.

" But I don't eat such food. It spoils my diet and figure." He said seriously.

She just gaped at him and looked at him from top to bottom. She knows he follows strict diet and does gym to keep his body fit but she didn't expect him to deny such heaven.

" Please Siddharth, I cannot eat alone. Please eat with me." She said showing her puppy dog face making him groan.

" Anu stop." He said.

" Please I will do anything you say." She said and this caught his attention.

" Anything?" He asked raising his brows and she nodded.

" Promise?" He asked forwarding his hand.

" Promise." She kept her hand in his.

" OK then, come." He said walking towards a stall.

She didn't miss the smirk on his lips but shrugged it away seeing the Pani puri stall and ran towards it.

" Oh my God! It's so hot." Sid shouted fanning his mouth making her laugh.

" You are such a kid, don't even know how to eat pani puri." Anu said gulping her own puri making him glare at her.

She shook her head at him and picked a pani puri from her plate. She kept it near his mouth and he just stood dumbfounded.

" Open you mouth!"

He obeyed and she fed him. He felt like it was heaven may be because she was feeding him. She ate one and fed him one and it continued like that. She took a napkin and wiped his mouth.

He took a sharp intake of breath and tried to control his feelings. It was already been difficult for him to resist her seeing her in hot red saree.

Siddharth paid to the man in Pani puri stall and headed towards another stall. She grabbed his hand and took him to the Pav Bhaji stall. She started eating it devouring the taste and in between she fed him a few bites here and there.