Chapter 14

Anu groaned and sat up on the bed rubbing her eyes. A sudden sharp pain hit her in the head making her cry in pain.

She opened her eyes and looked around to see that she is not in her room and got panicked. She looked at the door where Neha stood crossing her arms looking at her seriously.

" Neha, why am I in your room?" Anu asked pressing her hand on her head.

" Neha tell me. Why are you glaring at me like that?" Anu asks again when she got no reply.

" Neha." Anu looks at her confused.

" What are you doing Anu?" Neha asked seriously and Anu just looked confused at her.

" What are you trying to do? Do you even know what you did? Why did you do that? You know right you are not supposed to do that?" Neha fired angrily.

" What did I do?" Anu asked shocked at her outburst.

" You were drunk yesterday." Neha stated.

" What!?" She asked shocked.

" Yes."

" But I didn't take any drink yesterday ." She said trying to remember.

" Oh! Then, can you please enlighten me why were you so drunk yesterday that you can't even remember that you drank?" Neha asked sarcastically.

" I just drank some water..... that's it." Anu exclaimed.

" Oh wait, oh no! That must not be water which I drank.....it might have been alcohol or someone might have just spiked it." Anu said frustratingly trying to remember everything.

" Whatever Anu, you know right how danger it is for you..... anything might have happened to you." Neha whispered looking down.

" I am sorry Nehu.....I didn't know that it was not water." Anu also whispered.

" Ok, you take rest for today, I informed your mother about your stay here and I am leaving for office now." Neha said to her.

" Oh shit! Office! I totally forgot about it!" Anu exclaimed and jumped out of the bed.

" It's ok, you got leave for today.....don't worry." Neha said taking her handbag.

" Leave? But I didn't apply for it." Anu asked confused.

" Our boss granted it for you." Neha said shrugging.

" Why?" She asked alarmed.

" Because he knows you will have a massive hangover today." Neha said to her.

" How does he know that I was drunk?" Anu asked wide eyed.

" Why will he not know when he is the one who brought you here?" Neha sternly looked at her.

" WHAT ?" Anu yelled stunned.

" Don't tell me now that you don't remember anything." Neha said to her laughing.

" You seriously don't remember anything?" Neha asked her bewildered looking at her going silent.

" Tell me that I didn't do anything stupid." Anu asked pleadingly.

" Stupid? You have done everything that is stupid, idiotic, crazy, mad, insane and God knows what." Neha replied sighing.

" What?..... Ok but it was in front you and Raj only na." Anu asked skeptically.

"No. In front of everyone especially in front of our Boss and his friend."Neha said smirking at her while Anu slapped her forehead.

" What did I do?" Anu asked closing her eyes.