Chapter 3

Siddharth came into the office and made his way to the cabin that is arranged on the floor where everyone are working which is down to his floor as some repairs and interior work is going on his cabin.

He looked at the rack where all the files are arranged neatly in an order and smirked thinking that it must have took at least 2 hours for her to arrange all these after he had left.

He got up from his seat and stood near the glass window from where he can see his whole staff working.

His eyes landed on Ananya who is doing her work while laughing at something Neha had said to her. This infuriated him even more, she is laughing with her friend.

He almost finished his work and then he would go to his lunch. A knock was heard on the door.

" Come in."

" Sir, you need to select the colour for the walls for your cabin, here is the Catalogue." Shweta said.

" No need, Grey colour." He stated.

She waited for him to continue.

" What?" He cocked his eyebrow at her.

" Only grey colour Sir?" She asked doubtfully.

She got her answer when a hard glare is thrown at her and left his cabin immediately.

He finished his work and when walked out to have his lunch he saw Anu coming out of the Cafe giggling with Raj. She said something to him for which he started running after her. Seeing her laughing without any care that to with a boy made his blood boil with anger.

He knows what to do with her and went back to his cabin immediately to   make a call.

******

It was after lunch where everyone are working in their own cubicles. Suddenly the whole environment went calm and all of them looked up to see their boss standing there with his hands in his pockets.

" Hello everyone, there is an announcement, all of you come close to the front and gather." Head of the HR department Mr. Prakash announced.

Everyone gathered in front of their boss while Anu stood little far from him behind the crowd.

Siddharth looked around everyone and told the HR head to go on.

" You all have been called here because Sir wants a Personal Assistant and one among you will be selected for this position." Mr. Prakash announced.

Every girl present there was screaming internally that it should be them while Anu stood there panicking.

Anu looked at Siddharth and it felt like he was looking straight at her and only her. She gulped and hid behind her colleague silently praying that it shouldn't be her.

Siddharth went through some papers in his hands which has details of every employee. He selected a paper and gave it to Prakash nodding his head.

Prakash looked at the selected profile and looked up grinning at the crowd.

" Ms. Ananya Agarwal." He announced looking for her in the crowd.

She stood paralysed in her place shocked when she heard her name  and she knows that he is doing this wantedly.

Everyone cleared the space by moving away from her who still stood in hidden position.

" Ananya." Neha called loudly and motioned her towards front.

She opened her eyes and they widened instantly when she saw everyone are looking at her. Some looking at her enviously, some are looking at her angrily and some are looking very happy like Neha, Raj, Shweta, Mr. Prakash......