Chapter 52

Siddharth was tensed as the doctor from Germany will be in India soon. He arranged a car for the doctor to pick him up as soon as he lands in the Delhi airport.

He looked through the glass door to see Anu sleeping and his heart ached. She is looking even more sick and he wants to save her before anything happens to her.

They were in the hospital from 2 days taking all the necessary tests that the doctor recommended to take and to say Siddharth was tensed would be an understatement.

Anu wasn't scared about what would happen to her. She was scared about her parents and Siddharth. How would they take everything if something happens to her.

She knows how anxious her Siddu is and how is trying everything he could to save her but she knows that fate is not in our hands and she is ready take what fate gives her.

But in return, she only wants her parents and Siddu to move on in their lives. She knows it's the hardest thing for them to do but they had to learn to live without her.

She opened her eyes when she heard someone's mumbling and saw that Siddharth was talking on his phone. She looked at his worried face and sighed sadly knowing that she is the reason for it.

Siddharth opened the door and walked in looking at her who is already looking at him with a smile. He smiled at her and sat on the bed holding her hands.

" Doctor has arrived to India from Germany and he is on his way to the hospital. Now everything will be okay, he will make you alright." Siddharth said happily.

She stared at his hopeful face and just nodded at him smiling slightly. She didn't want to break his hope and confidence.

They talked for sometime until he got the news that doctor has reached the hospital from a nurse who came inside to take them to the doctor.

Siddharth made Anu get up and tucked her hair behind her ear which is falling on her face.

" Be strong Anu and please don't lose hope.......atleast for me." Siddharth whispered kissing her forehead.

She looked surprised at him for how he had known what is she is thinking in her mind.

" You should be strong too...... whatever happens...... atleast for me and our parents." She whispered holding his hand and kissing it lovingly.

A lone tear escaped from her eye and he gulped the lump formed in his throat.

" Come let's go." He said and they both walked to the cabin where the doctors are there.

They went in and saw that both the doctors are examining the test reports. They looked at them and told them to sit down.

" Hello! Mr. Khurana.....nice to meet you again and You must be Ms.Ananya right?" He enquired smiling at them.

She nodded her head in yes.

" Oh! It's nice to meet you, I am Dr. Alexander Rio." He said forwarding his hand smiling and she shook it smiling at him.

" You see here, I have already met with your concerned doctor here and Dr. Ramesh explained me about your case and your reports too. Now the thing is I want to discuss this case with you.....only you." He said looking at the reports.

She nodded and looked at Siddharth who masked his worry with a slight smile. However, he got up and left the room to see Anu's parents waiting there already.

Doctor asked all the questions relating to her health and symptoms she is facing nowadays. She answered and doctor has noted them down.

After a while, Anu went outside and the doctor called everyone except Anu  inside to talk.