Chapter 65

The news of Anu fainting reached Siddharth and he came running to the hospital.

He asked the nurse about Anu and she took him to the room which was once he booked it for Anu's treatment and decorated it.

He gulped the lump formed in his throat and opened the door. He stepped in and took around his surroundings which was exactly in the same way it had been.

Raj, Neha were already there and talking to Dr. Ramesh where as Anu was lying unconscious on the bed. It felt like the same way he felt when she was in coma and tears formed in his eyes.

" What happened to her?" He whispered and everyone looked at him.

" It's nothing serious Sid, she just fainted." Raj said.

" Just fainted? Don't you know what is the meaning of fainting in her case?" He asked in rage and everyone looked at him shocked.

" Siddharth! It's okay, nothing happened to her......she came for a regular check up but suddenly she got dizziness and fell unconscious. I have given her the medicine and she will wake up soon." Doctor tried to console him.

" But why did she even faint? Her condition got better right?" Siddharth asked worriedly holding Anu's hand.

" She is obsolutely alright Siddharth. She has gone through a brain surgery, so this will be happening now and then but overall she is perfectly fine." Doctor said smiling at him whose tears fell from his eyes.

" Siddharth." Neha called concerned seeing his tears.

" Why it is happening with her? Why she has to go through so much of hardships? Why such a pure and innocent soul has to endure so much pain? Why can't she be free and happy like all others? Why it has to be like something is always binding her? Why it has to be her? Why? Why? Why?" Saying this Siddharth cried keeping his forehead on her hand.

Rest of them also cried with him and this time they didn't stop him. He is letting out all his pain and talking out which he had gone through alone without Anu in his life for the first time.

After sometime, he stopped crying and just stared at Anu for sometime as he didn't see her for a month now. He kissed her forehead and whispered 'I Love you' to her.

" Siddharth, don't worry.....she is coming around. She is not getting repulsive as we thought would happen so you keep meeting her and try to make her remember things one by one." Doctor said smiling at him.

" For that, first she had to meet and talk to me." Siddharth chuckled bitterly.

" What are you saying?" They all asked him.

" She has been avoiding me." Siddharth said with pain and tears again fell from his eyes.

" What?" They asked shocked.

" Yes, ever since that party at the hotel, she has been avoiding me. She is not even talking to me when we met outside at a restaurant or a coffee shop. She just behaved as if she doesn't know me." Siddharth said holding his head in his hands.

Neha thought about it and now she understood why Anu was acting so wierd lately.  After the Siddharth's interview at the party, news travelled around about the mysterious girl whom he loved and internet had gone crazy spreading about it. Some even spread the news that the mysterious girl was the girl in red saree with whom Siddharth danced that night.

Looking at all these Anu was perplexed and got panicked. She blamed herself that it was so wrong of her to dance with a man who already loved someone. She felt bad that she might have hurted the girl whom Siddharth loved so much.