Chapter 64

Anu got ready in a red saree with her hair open and wore some matching bangles. She didn't do any makeup except for some lip gloss and kajal.

She doesn't know what everyone are going to wear there but her mother insisted her to wear a saree and she just obeyed her mother.

Neha invited her to a party which is being hosted by her company for the success of a huge project. She didn't want to go as she doesn't know anyone there and it might be awkward as Siddharth will also be there.

But her conscience told her to go as she might get to know something about her past or atleast something about Siddharth. She sighed and waited for Neha to pick her up. She doesn't understand why Neha was so persistent about her coming to the party and her thoughts were disturbed by a car honk.

She quickly walked out towards Neha's car and hopped in. Neha looked at her from top to bottom and smirked at her. Anu just rolled her eyes at her expression and doesn't even want to ask for what she was smirking like an idiot.

Anu was nervous when they reached the venue. It looked like a five star hotel and she has never been to one. Neha made her relaxed and both of them walked in.

Anu was awed at the sight of the beautiful interior and decorations. Neha was greeting everyone and what surprised her more was everyone were smiling warmly at her as if they know her already. She just smiled back at them and looked around.

Raj was standing there waiting for them wearing a suit and he was looking very handsome. Raj hugged Anu when he saw her smiling at him and complemented her as she was looking obsolutely gorgeous.

While Raj and Neha were busy talking to their colleagues, Anu stood there looking around and saw there were many top businessmen and also many  beautiful ladies. She also spotted media at one corner who were waiting eagerly to capture everything they can.

Then there was suddenly a rush going inside the hall as if some VIP was arriving. Everything around them went silent as everyone are looking at the entrance of the hall for someone.

She stood rooted in her place when she saw Siddharth walking in wearing a black tuxedo looking devilishly handsome as ever. She knows he is Neha's boss but she didn't know that he was such a big person in the country for whom many top businessmen and media are waiting.

She gulped at the memories she had with him and realised that she treated him as a common man when in actual he is a celebrity. He too behaved normally with her but not as a celebrity.

She snapped out of her thoughts when she heard a loud applaud and looked around to see everyone are clapping for Siddharth who was standing royally at the podium arranged for him.

He smiled at everyone and thanked everyone for joining him in his success party. Media asked him some questions and he answered them flawlessly without any hesitation. Everyone present there are gawking at him as if he was a god came from heaven but then Anu realised that he was surely looking like a god.

And she doesn't even want to mention about the ladies in the hall who were openly ogling at him as if given a chance they would eat him. She literally cringed at that thought and glared at those girls but she sighed again thinking who will not ogle at such a fine specimen.

She didn't hear anything but just stared at him all the while and one question bought her attention.

" Mr. Khurana, you are the most eligible bachelor in the country whom every girl wants. We would want to know whom you want?" Some media channel asked the question.

" Someone who loves me from heart."

He said simply.

" I love you from heart..... please love me too!"