Chapter 16

Next day, Anu was dreading to go to the office. She is scared that what she had to see more. She is more concerned than scared wondering what happened to Siddharth suddenly.

Why he is behaving nicely? Why he is smiling at her? Why is not behaving cold? What's happening?

She scolded herself many times for acting impulsively in front of him. She couldn't see his blood and him in pain. And before she knows she got panicked and started crying in front of him.

She is unable to sleep whole night thinking about all these and concludes that Siddharth's behaviour definitely had to do something with that idiot Karthik because she caught him smirking at her and Sid many times.

She entered into the office shrugging all the thoughts and thought to concentrate on her work.

When she reached her floor, she met with utter silence and saw everyone standing shocked in their places. She looked confused at them who seemed shocked to the core as she saw their wide eyes and open mouths.

She went to her desk to know what happened and looked at Raj and Neha who looked equally shocked.

" Guys what happened?" Anu asked worried.

They turned blinking their eyes and looked at their confused yet concerned friend.

" You don't believe what we just saw?" Raj said shaking his head.

" What?" She raised her brows.

" Siddharth Khurana walking into the office smiling, greeting everyone with a smile and the skipping and bouncing of his steps while walking, just like a kid who walks happily when he gets his favorite ice cream or toys." Neha described with wide eyes and look of disbelief on her face making Anu even more shocked.

" You should have seen him Anu! I am sure whole office is going insane by now as to know what happened to him." Raj said making her sigh in frustration.

What happened to him?

If only then knew that she is experiencing this from yesterday itself.

She saw the time and was already 10 minutes late. She ran into the cafe to get his coffee and ran upstairs to his office.

She composed herself and knocked on his door.

" Come in." Came the calm voice.

What happened to his cold tone?

May be he stopped sleeping in the fridge.....she thought and mentally smacked herself for thinking again about him sleeping in the fridge.

" Sir, your coffee. Sorry Sir, I was a bit late." She said keeping the coffee on the table and looked at him.

" No problem Ms. Agarwal." He said sweetly smiling at her.

" What happened to........" She was about to say something but stopped immediately looking at him with wide shocked eyes.

" You were saying something?" Sid asked acting confused.

While she stood rooted in her place looking at him in her favourite colour shirt that too which was gifted to him by her. She remembered correctly it was that shirt only as it has that unique design in white near the buttons which she loved very much.

She had to admit he is looking damm hot in that shirt and the Blazer he was wearing matched perfectly with the shirt making him look even more sexy.

Seriously Anu! Hot and Sexy?

What? You can't blame me when he is looking like that!!!

She cleared her throat shaking the thoughts in her head voilently and took deep breaths to control her racing heart.