Chapter 12

Anu barged into Siddharth's cabin with an uncontrollable anger without looking at anyone or anything on her way.

"Mr. Khurana! Who do you think you are? What do you think about yourself?" Anu barked walking towards him directly looking at him with rage.

" Ms. Agarwal! What do you think you are doing? Don't you know to knock on the door before coming in." Siddharth growled at her in anger.

" I am doing what I want to do and I don't need to show any manners and respect to you right now." She yelled at him.

" You have to. I am your boss." He shouted.

" Oh yeah..... But bosses don't have right to stalk their employees." She also shouted.

" What? But I didn't stalk anyone." He yelled shocked standing in front of her.

" Don't lie.....I am so angry right now. I may do something that I shouldn't do." She warned him pointing her finger at him.

" What you will do?" He asked raising his brows challenging her.

" Anything which you will regret." She smirked.

" Stop with your act and get to the point Ms. Agarwal." Siddharth said acting bored which made her mouth wide open.

" Stop. Stalking. Me." She said gritting her teeth.

" Don't give so much importance to yourself. Why will I stalk you?" He asked her rudely.

" How do I know ? You should know that." She said shrugging carelessly.

" Arghhh....." Sid sighs in frustration running his hands through his hair and glaring at her.

" What?" She asks exasperated.

" How you know that I am stalking you?" He asked her sternly.

"Because that friend of yours is following me wherever I go.....home, shopping, restaurant.....everywhere." She said fuming with anger.

" What? Which friend? Whose friend?" Siddharth yelled confused.

" You are asking me as if you don't know anything about this." She said blankly.

" Because I don't know." He said honestly.

" But why will your friend stalk me without you telling him to do so?" She deadpanned.

" Arghhh.....which friend you are talking about?" He asks gritting his teeth clearly irritated.

" That friend who visited our office on that day.....on your birthday." She replied to him.

" What?" He asks shocked.

" Yes." She deadpanned.

" You mean you are saying that Karthik is stalking you?" He asked still stunned.

" I don't know his name but if it's that person whom I bumped into in our office that day then it's him." She said annoyed that how many times she should repeat the same thing.

" You bumped into him?" He asked her angrily stepping close to her.

" Yeah.... accidentally.....wait! Did you just got that out of whole thing I said?" She asked rolling her eyes.

" Did you just rolled your eyes at me?" He asked her back.

" Why do you always have to answer my question with a question?" She asked him frustrated.

" Why do you always ask too many questions?" He asks irritated.

" Because you don't answer any of my questions which leads to too many questions." She said looking pointedly at him.