Chapter 45

" What the hell? What do you mean by we can't get his appointment?" Siddharth shouted on the phone.

" Sorry Sir we tried." The person on the other side said in fear.

" I don't know what you will do and how you will do..... I want his appointment as soon as possible..... I don't have much time left..... "
Siddharth yelled on the phone and hung up the call.

His phone rang and he looked at it to see his father calling.

He doesn't want to talk to him right now and in fact he doesn't to talk to anyone right now.

******

Anu stared at the person in front of her who held his head in his hands sitting on the bed and looking frustrated at his phone which kept ringing continously.

She also saw yesterday at the dining table when he ignored someone's calls.

She never saw him so worried.

She went inside his room slowly and looked at his phone which is ringing again. His mother was calling him but he is not picking her calls.

Why?

" What happened?" She asked him softly.

He got startled by her voice and looked up.

" Nothing." He acted calm.

" Siddharth, you look so worried.....is anything wrong?" She asked him concerned.

" There is nothing wrong." He turned and switched off his mobile.

" Why are you not taking the calls of your mother?" She asked sternly.

He looked at her who is waiting for his answer.

" I asked you something Siddharth." She said seriously.

" It's none of your business." He said coldly.

He walked past her but her words stopped him.

" Don't ignore your mom like that.....ever. Even if you are angry or you don't want to talk also, don't ignore your parents. You don't know what will happen in your life next.....life is so uncertain..... And you might regret all your actions and it will be too late to correct or even to say sorry. Whatever it is talk to them and give some time to sort it out." She said and left from there holding back her tears.

He frowned and thought about what she said. Her words were 100% true. Regret will not do any good. He experienced already in Anu's matter but he is not ready to bear anymore regrets than already he has.

Though he didn't forget what his mother did, he thought he would talk to her and sort it out.

He immediately got ready and went to his parents home. They were surprised to see him. His dad hugged him and his mom was hesitant but anyway hugged him.

Siddharth gulped feeling her touch after longtime and tears welled up in their eyes. He hugged her back reluctantly and that made her very much happy.

" Sid, how are you beta?" She asked him cupping his cheek.

" I am fine." He said softly.

" Why are you not answering our calls?" His father asked him.

" I was busy." He said looking away.

" And what made you come here?" He asked him again.

" This is his house.....he can come anytime." His mother said glaring at his father.