Chapter 32

Oh God! You know I have been waiting to share this with you this since morning.

I saw something between Raj and Neha. Raj staring at her with googly eyes and Neha trying to cover up her blush.

I am the first one to be happy if they become a couple. Today all day I have been observing them and I am sure they like each other a lot.

I kept teasing Raj for that and him being him declined it. I even tried to find out from Neha but she acted like she doesn't know anything.

But from the start itself I know that they would a couple looking at their bickerings and togetherness.

I can't wait for them to be a couple.

I wish I could see them as a couple.

I Love You Siddu.

He wondered looking at the page as how positive she is towards her life even though her life is.....

He thought about what she wrote. Now that thinking of it, he understood truly that there is something going on between them. He need to find out and make them confess their feelings towards each other. And by that he can also fulfill her wish.

It's still dark outside and he was unable to sleep. It's a new place and new environment, it will take some time for him to adjust. He sighed and turned next page to read.

Today I was very close to you.....very close.

We collided and you caught me before I fall. We were this close after long time and that triggered all those emotions that I am trying to suppress in front of you.

But I was also happy because my body felt alive after long time feeling your touch.

Today I was in a bad mood from the time I woke up. These headaches and lack of sleep made my mood sour. I made a mental note to ask doctor to give some medicine so that I can sleep at nights.

I was in such a bad mood that I didn't even speak to my friends much and they were worried about me. I sat before my desk thinking about how much time is left for me and that's when Raj caught me staring blankly at the screen.

That time I realized that I was crying. He asked me what happened again and again but I couldn't say anything. I gulped the lump formed in my throat and said that it's nothing.

But he didn't believe me. Looking at my pale face and red eyes he could say that something was wrong with me. He took me to a corner and enquired.

I didn't say anything. All the bottled up emotions bursted out and I cried hugging him. He consoled me but I know he was worried to death seeing me like that. I just told him that I was not feeling well and also told him not to tell anything to Neha.

Today only you decided to get angry on me and made me run up and down the stairs many times. I know you did it on purpose, you hate me so much that you wanted me to suffer.

But truly, I am okay with that. Because I know what pain I have caused you and causing you. I deserve that for what I have done to you.

I Love you Siddu.

" I love you too." He whispered.

Siddharth didn't realize he was crying until he saw his tears on the page smudging the ink.

When he thought of that day, he felt angry on himself for being such a jerk to her. He felt jealous that Raj had hugged her and reacted impulsively by making her run up and down the stairs to punish her.