Chapter 66

Siddharth woke up early as he had an important meeting with foreign delegates today. The meeting was in a five star hotel and he had to be there at 9:00 am.

He got ready quickly and went to the meeting. After finishing his meeting successfully, Siddharth went to the office directly grinning widely which earned him shocked stares from everyone including Raj and Neha.

He went to his cabin and sat in his chair. He looked at the time and thought that the post must have reached her by now which he had sent her 2 days back.

He doesn't know how she will react but he had to try if he had to make her fall in love with him again.

That day in the hospital, after discussing with Dr. Ramesh, he had decided that he would woo Anu again but only after the confirmation he got about her health from the doctor.

He had no problem in meeting and talking to her but he was worried if it would trigger her brain with memories which may effect her health. Doctor said that she had been getting flashes of her past and it will be easy to regain her memory if he tried to be normal with her like before.

Doctor said that she is becoming restless while thinking about those flashes and when she doesn't get answers she is stressing herself in the wrong way. It's better if we ourselves give her the answers and so Siddharth decided he would accept whatever she wants.

If she wanted answers then he will give her all the answers and if she doesn't want to talk about the past then he is ready to let go of their past and live in the present.

He decided he would make new memories with her and make her fall in love with him again. After all she is his Anu, she would not get rid of him so easily. He will woo her and make her his again.

Little did he know that she had already fallen for him again and is head over heels for him.

He was working all day with a smile on his face. He didn't even got angry at an employee who had made a mistake and didn't reject the leave application of a girl who wants leave for 15 days. She thought he would glare at her and tesr the application apart but instead he just signed it calmly. That girl looked at him like he was an alien.

Whole staff was surprised at his attitude and behaviour.

Siddharth didn't get any message or any call from Anu regarding the post and he also didn't ask her. He left it to her and will wait for her reply.

But he was restless regarding her answer.

" What happened to you?" Raj asked when he saw Siddharth smiling to himself.

Siddharth snapped his head towards Raj who was looking bewildered at him.

" Nothing." He just shrugged.

" Take care of work, I am going." Saying this Siddharth stormed out of his cabin not letting Raj talk anything.

Siddharth went to his house straight away and ran around the house searching something. When he found it, he ran upstairs making his mother follow him and she was shocked as he was opening his old room again.

" What are you doing Sid?" She asked him.

" I want to go to my room back." He said making her worry.

" What? But....." He cut her off.

" Don't worry Ma, nothing will happen to me. I did wrong by keeping her memories away and punsihed myself when I am supposed to cherish them." He said smiling at her who nodded her head skeptically.

But his smile eased her tension, it's not everyday he smiles like that. She smiled at him back and went away to let him be alone with whatever he wants to do.