Chapter 69

Siddharth was happy infact very happy.

Anu is with him and he couldn't be anymore happier.

Whole world seemed colourful to him. He was smiling, laughing and enjoying his life.

He was no more an arrogant, ruthless, rude and angry boss. His employees were shocked to see this change in him but again they were happy too for not having to face his wrath daily.

But it doesn't mean that he is taking his work lightly. He is strict when it comes to work but he doesn't act cold towards anyone anymore.

Currently he is waiting in the office for Anu to show up. His phone lit up indicating a notification but his attention was on his phone's wallpaper. It was the pic they had taken when they professed their love for each other. He smiled reminiscing  the day he confessed his love for Anu.

It was the time of her exams and they didn't meet for weeks. He was going mad without seeing her but didn't disturb her due to her exams and decided to wait until her exams are finished.

She was also missing him very badly but she didn't contact him as she promised him that she will not meet him until exams. He made her promise because he didn't want their meetings to effect her studies.

At that time they didn't express their feelings for each other yet.

Today is her last exam and he was happy that his wait will be over.

He decided to wait for her at the park and messaged her asking her to meet at the park. She was excited to see him after so many days and ran to the park after her exam was over.

She saw him sitting at the bench and tapping his foot impatiently.

" Siddu."

A wide smile spread across his face listening to her and looked at her who was looking at him intently.

He immediately engulfed her in his arms tightly. It was their first hug and Anu was speechless as she never experienced this kind of proximity with anyone.

" I missed you so much Anu." He said breathing in her scent.

" I missed you too." She said hugging him back.

He suddenly pulled away from her and looked at her.

" I love you." He said bluntly making her shock.

" W.What?" She asked unable to believe her ears.

" I love you." He said again.

She stared at him wide eyed.

" Don't you love me?" He asked in fear.

She nodded her head in no frantically.

His face fell and looked at her in pain.

He felt dejected and moved away from her.

" No....it's not...." She was unable to form her words because of shock.

" It's okay I understood.....no need to say it." He said and turned to leave.

" Siddu....listen to me." She said but he didn't say anything and was walking away from her.

She knows she loves him but she didn't know that her love was so much deep and she realised it now when he is walking away from her.

" I love you too Siddu!" She shouted which made freeze and swiftly turned towards her.