Chapter 37

" What the hell? Now how should I go to the office?"

Anu and her mom heard some yelling. They frowned and went outside to see Siddharth yelling on the phone.

" What happened beta?" Anu's mom asked him.

" My car tyre got punctured and my driver got stuck in the middle of the highway road because he doesn't have any spare tyre." Siddharth said.

" You are yelling for such a small thing?" Anu huffed.

" Small thing? I have an important meeting in an hour and I should be there in the office before half an hour." Siddharth said exasperated.

" Still, it's a small thing for you are yelling at your driver like that." Anu argued.

" Don't say it like I am the wrong one here." He argued back.

" Of course you are." She yelled.

" I am already frustrated, don't make me more angry." He yelled back.

" Stop it both of you." Anu's mother shouted at them.

They both looked at her who is glaring at them.

" I am going to call a cab." Sid muttered taking out his phone.

" There will be no cabs available in this area." Anu said smirking.

" Urghhhh..... Now what should I do?" Sid groaned.

" I will ask my brother if any car or bike is available." Anu's mom said to him taking her phone and Siddharth smiled gratefully at her.

" No need of that Ma, I know how to make him reach his office." Anu said.

" How? " Both of them asked Anu who is smiling at them.

" Don't worry Ma, he will go in time." Saying this she turned to Siddharth.

" Shall we go?" Anu smirked at him.

He raised his eyebrows at her but nodded his head as he gets a little time to spend with her alone.

" How are we going?" He asked  frowning at her.

" Just come with me." She said walking out of the gate and he just followed her.

They both walked together on the road side by side which earned many  curious glances from the people. They crossed their street but Anu was still walking while Siddharth just looked confused as to where she was taking him.

He followed her silently to know what she is trying to do. He knows she is upto something looking at her smirking face but he didn't react.

Suddenly she stopped in her tracks which made her back hit his front and also his chin got hit by her head.

" Ow!" He groaned rubbing his chin.

" We are here!" Anu exclaimed grinning at him widely.

He looked at her and then around the area. He again looked at her blankly as there was nothing in front of them..... No car, no bike..... Nothing.

" There is nothing here. " He stated.

" Are you blind?" She asked him.

He frowned at her and then looked around again.

" You are wasting my time." He said and took his phone out to tell someone to get him a car.

" No, I am not. Look there." She said and pointed to a place at her right.

He looked at it confused.

" That's the bus stop, from there you can go anywhere you want in Karolbagh." She said grinning at him.