Part : 2 First Meet

Nandini stopped her car in front of the 7 Star Restaurant where she was going to meet Manik , she came outside and walked toward the door.
" welcome Mam " Manager of Restaurant welcomed her and she just smiled lightly. She got surprised when she found the whole restaurant empty.
" so that's how , Mr. Manik Malhotra wants to show his power and money"she chuckled and said to herself while Manager showed her the way toward her seat.

"Mam , do you want something " Manager asked when she settled down.
" thank you but I don't need anything " she politely denied and Manager left . Then she got busy in her phone. After few minute, Manik walked inside. He got lost in her beauty. He found  her beautiful like a red rose.

"She looks more beautiful in real " he said to himself and walked toward her taking slow steps , his heartbeat became faster . He was feeling different and good after seeing her. He sat in front of her staring at her like an idiot and Nandini was so much engrossed in her phone , she didn't even notice that someone was sitting in front of her.

"Hi" after waiting for 1 minute, he spoke to catch her attention and she looked at him surprisingly.

"hope , I didn't disturb you" he asked and she immediately nodded her head negatively putting the phone on table. Then they looked at each other for a moment and there was complete silent.

" so , i am Manik Malhotra " he said forwarding his hand  in front of her.

" I am Nandini Kapoor " she said holding his hand and immediately took away her hand.

" what is happening to me ? why this guy is attracting me like a magnet ? " she thought confusingly looking at him because She couldn't able to resist Manik Malhotra charm.

"Do you want something " a waiter came to take order , he asked from Nandini. She just nodded her head negatively.

" please bring two glass of water for now"Manik gave order and waiter left.

" as you know dad has chosen you for me and i must say , he has chosen the angelic beauty for me" he said what his heart wanted to speak and he didn't understand how those words came out of his mouth.

"Thank you"she smiled and spoke looking at him. " what a line , i must say , What an Amazing actor you are , Mr. Manik Malhotra "she thought looking at him having smile on her face. " you should do something Nandini. He is just smart from outside, he must be psycho from inside" she again thought wrong about him.

"So first i want to tell you about myself. As you know i am singer , rather than that i am great cook. I am a person who wants nothing in his life except one thing , that is happiness of my family. Nandini , from you also i want just that one thing . I met so many girls before you and they tried to impress me because they wanted to marry me for my money and popularity and then dad told me about you. He was so sure that you are not interested in my money and popularity and you proved it also because not even for once , you behaved with me like i am a celebrity and you didn't even try to impress me" he said whatever was going his mind and heart. Nandini looked impressed after listening his words and her heart asked her to trust him.

"No , Nandini , he is doing acting , he just want to impress you so that in future after marrying you , he can dominate and control you. Please don't pay attention to his words , think why a rich man wants to marry a middle class girl " her mind said to her. She again listened to her mind and didn't listen to her heart who was asking her to trust him for once.

She took a deep breath and made herself ready  to act like a bitch in front Manik so that he himself say no to her.
" Mr. Manik Malhotra or whatever you are. I don't know what your father has seen in me , there is just a one good quality in me that is i have no habit to hide the truth from anyone so that's why i want to tell you a truth about myself" she said in attitude and he looked shock seeing her this type of behaviour.