Part : 22 A hope

They were breaking the hug slowly. Their hands were still wrapped around each other back. They were looking into each other eyes. Their lips were just few inches alway . They could feel each other hot breath on their lips. The urge of kissing each other was increasing with each passing second. Their breath was becoming heavier than before. Their inner desires were pushing them to kiss each other. Slowly his hands held her face. When his cold hands touched her face , she took a deep breath. Forgetting everything, he moved more close to kiss her lips. She closed her eyes in response , resting her hands on his chest.

Their lips were just about to meet with each other. Something happened to Nandini , she opened her eyes and looked toward Manik. She just pushed him away before their lips could able to meet. She also wanted him to kiss her badly but something was stopping her. That something was more stronger than her desire.

"I am sorry." Manik apologised, looking at Nandini. There was guilt in his eyes. He was blaming himself for crossing his limits before marriage. He decided that first , he would earn her trust then he would move further. But he was becoming weak in front his inner desires. Desire to kiss her lips, desire to kiss every inch of her body , desire to love her and desire to make her his.

"Why are you saying sorry ? I am sorry."
She looked toward him and said.
"I behaved so weird with you. I was behaving like a mad girl." She spoke , looking down and playing with her fingers.
"I should say sorry to you. I am sorry." She spoke , looking at him. He was silently looking toward her , waiting for his turn to speak.

"Why are you marrying to this crazy girl ? Whatever you have seen today , i am like this. I am crazy. You shouldn't marry me. I'm not good for you. I am not good for anyone. "She said in serious tone , looking at him. Her heart was breaking when she was saying him to back off from this marriage. Because her heart needed him but her mind was forcing her to push him away. And her mind was winning as always.

"I am.." before she could say something more , he shushed her , putting finger on her lips. She looked toward him , widening her eyes. He was looking at her , having anger in his eyes. And She was shocked to see him angry.

"Stop calling yourself crazy. You know what you are ?" He asked in angry tone and removed his finger from her lips. She was looking toward him confusingly as she was not understanding that why he was angry.

"You are not crazy, Nandini. You are a girl with broken heart." He said after taking a deep breath, closing his eyes.
"Who is scared to trust anyone ,who is even scared to trust her heart , who smiles to show others that she is happy and who spreads happiness all around. But no one knows , that girl is in pain. She needs someone to understand her. She needs someone to teach her how to trust and how to believe her heart." He said everything right about her and she was shocked. The boy who met her , few days back , he knew her better than she knew herself. She was looking at him unbelievably.

They were looking at each other silently. His phone started ringing , breaking the silence. Manik took out his phone from pocket , looking at Nandini. It was his mother's call. She looked outside from the window. It was still raining outside. She was happy as for the first time , her panic attack was controlled without any pills. His arms gave her peace and controlled her attack.

______________________

"Daddy, look Musu new bangles." Muskan said , showing her bangles to Aditya. She was standing on the edge of the bed and happily playing with her bangles without looking down.

"Musu , be careful. Abhi aap gir jate toh." Adi said being a caring father. He said after picking her in his arms.

"Musu is solly , daddy." She said cutely , holding her both ears. Adi smiled, seeing her cuteness.
"Now tell Musu , how are my bangles." She said again , showing her bangles to him.