Part : 41 A Girl In Pain

Inline comments are love.

Silent readers at least vote. Votes are decreasing😭.

Any guesses, who is the person to whom Manik was talking ? 🤨

Inline comments are love❤️

A girl was sitting under the shower. She was crying in agony, hugging her knees close to her heart. She was shivering because of the cold shower but it wasn't affecting her. Because the pain of her internal wounds , it was much more than this. The girl was Nandini. The girl who had been betrayed by the person whom she had loved truly. After so many years , she started healing. She felt like she would live happily again. Slowly slowly the memories of the betrayal were started vanishing but again something happened and it brought back all the flashes of her past. The past which had thrown her into the darkness where there was no hope of a ray light even.

She thought that Manik loved her. He never said but still his behaviour and his gestures were showing her that he loved her. But when she heard those words from his mouth that he didn't love her. It shattered her already broken her heart completely. His words were echoing in her ear again and again. The hurtful words spoken by her first love were also echoing in her ear. Her heart was aching badly. She was feeling like she was some kind of toy to play.

On the other side Manik who was having no clue about what Nandini had heard , he messaged her 'hi angel' with a smiley emoji. He was lying on the bed on his stomach , having smile on his face. He was the happiest soul. He was getting excited like a small kid gets excited for their new toys. Poor soul was having no idea about the mess which his phone conversation had created. He was having no clue that his angel was in pain and she needed him.

___________________________

"Wow Mumma.. daddy.. kita beautiful loom hai." Adiya were lying on bed and Muskan was jumping on the bed in between them. They both were smiling , looking at their princess. They were happy because their princess was happy.
"Daddy Ka app mele liya aisa loom banaoge ghal pal bhi. Kuki Musu ko yeh loom bhut jada pasand aya." She sat on her daddy's tummy and asked cutely , playing with his shirt's button.

"Off course my Princess , why not ? My little princess your daddy is here to fulfill your every wishes." Adi said , holding her face. Muskan was grinning happily. Zoya shook her head because his husband was spoiling their daughter by fulfilling her every wish from small to big.

"I love you daddy. Aap bhut achai hai. Mele pyale papa.." Muskan said cutely and laid down on him , putting her head on his chest. Adi encircled his daughter in his arms and pecked her hair lovingly . Zoya was now smiling , seeing them. Adi mouthed thank you looking at her for giving the beautiful and precious gift who was Muskan. Zoya raised her eyebrows not understanding that why he thanked her. He pointed his eyes toward their daughter. Zoya thanked him back in same way because it was impossible to give birth to Muskan without him.

_________________________

Manik was knocking Nandini's room door from few minutes and when he didn't get any answer, he walked inside , opening the door. His eyes searched her in whole room but he found her nowhere. Then he heard the voice falling of water from the shower.
"Oh.. she is taking a shower." He said and turned around to leave but got froze when he heard her wail of anguish from the bathroom. He turned around and immediately ran toward the bathroom.

"Angel , Is.. Is everything fine ? Are you Okay ?" Manik asked , knocking the door. He got hell worried for her. He wanted to hear the words from her mouth that she is fine but he got no answer. Instead he heard her cries only. Manik heart was beating rapidly. He was not understanding that what he should do.
"Angel.. What happened? Please talk to me." He requested after composing himself while his hands were constantly knocking the door. He was becoming restless and crazy , listening her continuous cries.