Part : 50 His Happy Angel

It's a half century. I wanted add something special but couldn't able to add it but tried to make it a little longer update.

It's a 50th update, so do tell me that how do you find Manan journey in this story.

Your comments are love for me. Each and every comments are special.

The water which was falling on them was increasing their desire and their lips were just few inches away from each other. Nandini's eyes were closed and she was waiting to feel his lips on her. Next moment she realised that he moved his face away from her instead of coming close to her. She instantly opened her eyes and found him , staring her. She looked toward him , her eyes asked him that why did he stop ? He immediately read her eyes. He could read her eyes. In true love , Partners convey their feelings through their eyes and gestures more than using of words. And This is one of the best thing about love.

"It's not the right time. The day you will accept me completely then we will proceed further. It's my decision, I am doing this for us. I won't lie that it's easy to control feelings.. but I want to taste your juicy lips and make love with you when you will trust our love completely. I want you to kiss me with love only, having no doubt in your mind about me.. and our love." He answered her unasked question, the question which her eyes had asked from him. Listening Manik's words , like always she felt blessed and like always he made her speechless with his words. He was controlling himself just for her. He was thinking about her only by putting his all manly desires aside.

"You change the clothes. I am waiting for you outside." He said , turning off the shower. He looked at her and found her still looking at him without even blinking her eyes. She was thinking , looking at him that how could anybody be so kindhearted.
"Nandini.. I waiting for you outside."He said , holding her shoulders and brought her back on the earth. She nodded her head and he left after last time glancing at her , having a small smile on his face.

She walked toward mirror and stared at her reflection. She touched her lips which were dried. Despite of standing under the shower, her lips were dried because they were craving to get wet by coming in his mouth. She wanted him to kiss her till infinity at that moment but no word came out of her mouth because somewhere she was still doubting him that may be in future he would leave her but she knew that he loved her truly. It was difficult for her to trust someone blindly after that incident.

________________________

Muskan was sleeping on her father's tummy. Zoya and Adi had made Muskan sleep very difficultly. She was afraid of closing her eyes too. He was staring Muskan without blinking his eyes. He was holding her tightly in his arms because he was afraid to lose her again. Zoya was lying on her one side and caressing her princess's hair. Her eyes were looking at her husband. She was disturbed and horrified because of what had happened with Muskan but Adi was in trauma after that incident. She could see her husband condition. Zoya was controlling her emotions because one side her daughter was crying and other side her husband was in trauma.

"Adi.." Zoya called him , putting hand on his shoulder. He just hummed, still looking at Muskan. He didn't move his eyes away from his princess. He was scared that what if he lost her again with the blink of his eyes. That's why he was staring her constantly. He couldn't afford to lose his princess again.

"Adi look at me please.." She requested him , coming close to his face and her hands held his face. Finally she made him look at her. She closed her eyes dejectedly when her eyes met his eyes which were filled with guilt. She composed herself and opened her eyes.
"Adi.. Muskan with us now. Everything is fine now." Zoya was whispering because she didn't want to disturb Muskan's sleep.