Part : 10 Office Romance

Day 2

After talking to Manik last night , Nandini was sleeping till late in the morning. His dad again came to check her and got to know the reason. He walked inside and closed the door carefully so that it would not disturb his princess sleep. He walked toward her , looking at her sleeping princess with so much love in his eyes. He started covering her with the blanket properly. He picked up the phone which was kept near her ear. He saw in the phone that from 10 hours Nandini was talking to Manik. He immediately understood that they both had slept  last night while talking to each other and forgot to cut the call even. He smiled , cutting the call.

"Thank god , my princess started coming close to Manik. I am sure that he and his family will take care of my little princess in best way. By seeing their nature , i am sure that they will always support my daughter. Now i can even die peacefully because i know after me someone is there to take care of her better than me." Ram thought , looking at Nandini. He leaned down and pecked her forehead after caressing it. He walked out , last time looking at her.

________________________

Manik woke up , having smile on his face because he was just thinking about their conversation which had continued till late night. On the other side , Nandini also woke up and smiled like him , remembering about their conversation. Both picked up their phone and at the same time  they sent 'good morning' to each other. They both smiled seeing each other message.

"Wow same timing. This is amazing." Manik immediately sent the message having smile on his face. Nandini also smiled again. She sent the smiley emoji in reply.

Then they talked to each other for few minutes. He told her that he was having night shoot and also that he couldn't able to talk her at night. He was sad that he couldn't able to talk her. But Nandini made him happy , saying that they could talk in his break time. Then they both went to take bath. Nandini was smiling all the while taking shower remembering about him. Her smile was the  evidence that she was falling in love with him.

She came outside , wearing black jeans and pink Kurti. She was looking super pretty. Before combing her hair , she checked his message on her phone. Her first job had became to check her phone after every few minutes. When she was just about to put the phone on table , her phone beeped up. She excitedly see the phone and smiled seeing his message.

"Don't you get tired, Nandini. How you do this ? I am seriously shocked. " she became shocked reading his message. She was looking at the phone screen shockingly.

"What happened?" She worriedly sent him the message. His message really made her worried and shocked.

"Means that you are not leaving my mind for a single second. My mind is just thinking about you. So now tell me. Don't you get tired of revolving in my mind ? "She first sighed , reading his message and then shook his head disbelievingly. Then she smiled because same was happening with her also that her mind was also just thinking about him.

"Manik , i am getting late. We will talk later" she was having no reply of his question that's why she ended their conversation by sending him this message. He chuckled , reading her message and send laughing emoji in reply.

____________________________

"Cabil Chahu, Musu wants to talt (talk) Manik Chahu. Musu ith (is) mithing ( missing) him a..lot.." Muskan said walking inside Cabir's room as she was missing Manik and wanted to talk with him.

"Let's just call him" Cabir said , picking her in his arms and took her toward the bed. He made her sit on the bed. He called Manik and she  started jumping on the bed happily, clapping her hands.