Part : 58 I Love You 18+

Response is decreasing and this is so disheartening. I putting lots of efforts.

Manik laid down Nandini on bed which was covered with rose petals. Both passed each other a beautiful smile. He looked at his angel from head to toe who was lying on bed only in lower undergarment and blouse. His eyes were filled with desire to make her his forever. His stares made her blush.

"You are looking so beautiful at this moment." He whispered leaning down near to her lips. She shivered when his hot breath came in contact with her lips. She closed her eyes and waited for him to kiss her.

After few seconds she opened her eyes and found him lying beside her on his one side and admiring her. His head was rested on his hand and his elbow was on bed. His eyes were filled with love. She raised her eyebrows asking him that why he was not proceeding further through her eyes.

"How can somebody be so beautiful? I can stare you like this for lifetime without getting bore." He whispered making her smiled broadly while his free hand caressed her cheeks.

"You are beautiful." He leaned down and whispered near to her lips while his thumb was brushing her lower lip. He placed few kissing on the corner of her lips.

"Thank you so much for giving me permission to taste your delicious lips which I wanted to taste them from the very first day when I saw you in the restaurant. I feel so lucky to taste to them." He spoke looking at her huskily. He never left a single chance to praise her.

Nandini raised her head and captured his lips cupping his face. This time she took initiative because his words and their proximity was driving her crazy. Manik kissed her back softly and his one hand went in his silky hair. He sucked her lower lip and she sucked his upper lip , like this their lips were moving rhythmically and their tongue were dancing with each other inside. The kiss took them to place where they both had never visited. They both were not only kissing each lips , they both were kissing each other soul.

"You lips are so juicy and delicious , I can eat them anytime anywhere. I want to kiss them whole night but.. I want to explore your complete body tonight. You drive me crazy angel." He whispered after breaking the kiss kiss when Nandini was catching her breath back. She blushed and turned toward another side getting shy. Manik smiled broadly seeing his shy angel. He loved the way she used to blush and get shy with his words.

Nandini pressed her lips and shut her eyes when he felt his hot breath touched her back. She clutched the bed sheet when he started to place wet kisses on her whole back. He unhooked her blouse and placed kisses on all over her back. His one hand came in front and rubbed her bare stomach while his lips was doing magic on her back. The feeling was heavily beautiful for Nandini. She wanted him to kiss all over her body like this and tonight he would do it. She was losing her breath with those kisses.

"Can I have permission to see my angel ?" He asked after making her lay down on her back. She opened her eyes listening his words. She immediately understood what he was talking about. She blushed and slightly nodded her head in yes. He smiled broadly while his hand removed her blouse. Now she was lying only in her lower garment in front of him. His eyes moved down slowly and looked at her twins for the first time. Nandini was breathing heavily and her chest was moving up and down. Nandini was blushing when Manik was admiring her having a smile on his face and his eyes were filled with desire.

"You are really beautiful, I mean extra ordinary beautiful. Each and every part of you body is beautiful. I really can't choose one." He again praised her looking at her making her smile broadly.