Part : 17 Dinner With his family

Hey, back with this story. Do you missed me ?

Inline comments are love.

Nandini was lying under Manik. They were looking deeply into each other eyes. The urge of kissing each other was increasing with each passing second. He put her hair stand behind her ear. She closed her eyes in response when his hands touched her face. Then he started coming close to her lips, looking at her. Her eyes were closed. She was feeling that he was coming close to her. They felt each other hot breath on their lips. This increased their desire to kiss each other. They both took a deep breath when their lips got touched with each other. She felt like every inch of her body got alive when his lips touched her lips. After so many years , she felt alive with only one touch of his lips . She didn't want him to get stop. She wanted him to continue. She wanted to feel alive completely. Same was with him , he wanted to taste every inch of her lips and wanted to love every inch of her beautiful body.

But their bad luck. As Manik phone beeped up. This brought them back on the earth. Manik immediately moved away from her and got up from the bed. Nandini was still lying , closing her eyes. She felt disappointed and shy , both at the same time. She felt disappointed because she badly wanted him to kiss her lips and she felt shy because they were just about kiss each other which was really big thing for both of them. It is normal for every girl to feel shy at that moment.

She never thought that one day she would ever feel like this again for any Man after what had happened with her. His touch was making her weak . She never felt this for anyone before. It was like a strong force was pushing her toward him. She was going crazy. She forgot the whole world when she looked into his eyes. She even forgot herself when he looked into her eyes. She wanted him to lock her up in the room of love. She wanted love. She wanted to love someone unconditionally. But she was scared to get hurt in love again.

"Nandini, I know it's too earlier for both of us  to kiss each other. I don't know what is happening to me. You are attracting me." He spoke , looking toward Nandini. Listening his words, she opened her eyes. She sat on the bed , looking at Manik.

"Manik , i think we should go downstairs. Everyone must be waiting for us." She said , getting up from the bed. She changed the topic as she was feeling shy to discuss about their kiss miss. He nodded his head positively in response. Then he started walking outside and she walked behind him.

____________________________

They came back to the hall again. Cabir , Mukti , Zoya , Muskan and Manik's parent , everyone were presented there. Nandini greeted them 'hi' politely and they responded in the same way. Everybody settled down there and talked for sometime. After that they all went to dining area to take dinner. Manan were sitting opposite to each other. They were taking dinner , looking at each other after every minute. Whole time , they were remembering about their kiss miss.

"Mr. Malhotra where is your elder son , Aditya?"Ram asked about Aditya from Raj.

"He was having meeting in Pune today." Raj said , looking at Ram.
"Zoya beta call him and ask when he will come back." Zoya was feeding the dinner to Muskan when Raj asked to call Adi. She nodded her head looking at him.

"Mumma call daddy. Muskan will eat helself (herself)" like always she said , taking the advantage of the situation. Everybody laughed, listening her words. Zoya shook her head disbelievingly , looking at her.

Then Zoya went to call her husband after excusing herself. Muskan smiled happily as the plan was going her mind to skip the dinner.

"Chachu , come here." In gesture she asked Manik  to come close to her. Manik moved her face downward, looking at her confusingly. Nandini was seeing them only.