Part : 26 His touch is irresistible

It will completely depend your response that I will continue this story or not.

"Nandini you gained 800k followers on Instagram with in few days." Navya entered inside Nandini's room , shouting crazily. Nandini was lost in deep thoughts and she came on the earth back , listening her voice.
"Please please, Ask Manik to follow me also." She requested, sitting beside Nandini.

"Why don't you ask him to follow you yourself. I will what's app his number to you." She said and Navya hugged her , getting super happy.
"And don't irritate him with your silly talks." She added after breaking the hug. Navya frowned.

"Do you mean to say that I irritate you?" Navya asked angrily. Nandini nodded her head. Navya picked up the pillow which was kept on the bed and started beating her with the pillow.

"Okay , I am sorry. Please stop." Nandini was laughing loudly and asking her to stop but Navya was beating her crazily. Then they started the pillow fight. After getting tired , both laid on the bed , holding the pillows in their hands. They were catching their breath back. Then they both laughed loudly, looking at each other.

"Yaar Nandini , What I should wear on your engagement ? I am so confused." Navya said after their laughing session.

"Let's go for shopping then.." Nandini said and Navya immediately got ready. " let's go." She said , getting up from the bed.

______________________

"Chachu , ka hai Musu ti chotlates ?( where is my chocolates ?" When Manik walked inside the house , Muskan came running toward him , asking about her chocolates. Manik was having no answer because he forgot about the deal which he had made to her.

"Chachu forgot to bring chocolate." Manik said , picking her in his arms.

"Chachu , Musu ko tlee zelo thirty minutes mein chocolates chayie vana deal cancel. (Muskan wants chocolates in thirty minutes or else forget about our deal)" She blackmailed him and Manik opened his mouth , making 0 shape.

"Manik , no more chocolates for her. Just now She has eaten two chocolates. All the time , she wants to eat chocolate. " Zoya said strictly, coming there. Muskan made angry pout.

"And mumma aap all the time shouting on musu. Musu toh itna pyaara bacha phil bhi. Haina chachu." She said super cutely and Manik kissed her cheeks. Her words brought smile on Zoya's face.

"Musu mera pyaara baby toh hai but voh bhut jada naughty aur jidi bhi hai. Jo ki Kabhi mumma ki bat nhi sunti. ( Musu is cute but she is very naughty and stubborn. Who never listen to her mumma.)" Zoya said , taking Muskan in her arms.

"Manik , Which deal she was talking about to you ?" Zoya asked from Manik , moving her eyebrows upward. Muskan giggled , covering her mouth with her hands cutely . Manik rubbed his forehead , having no answer of her question.

"Nothing Important bhabhi. Muskan was not eating chapati yesterday . So we made a deal that if she will eat chapati then I will give her chocolate." Manik lied smartly and Muskan was laughing crazily. Zoya looked toward Muskan suspiciously.

"Bhabhi, I need to get fresh."Manik said and ran from there like a kid before Zoya could ask him more questions.

"Uff.. lying is not cup of my tea. It needs so much of strength." Manik cutely said to himself, closing the door of his room. He was too nice and this was his biggest weakness.

Then he went to washroom to get fresh. After coming back, he did first work to send message to Nandini 'missing me ?'

__________________________