Part : 13 Dinner Date

Inline comments are love❤️.

"Cabir , I need your help." Manik said , walking inside his brother's room. So his idea was to take Cabir help.

(Let's see how his dramatic brother will get agree to go with Manik)

"Today , My perfect brother needs my help. That's something new. I am feeling so great." He said as always doing his drama.
"So tell me ,  how can i help you?" Cabir asked , walking toward him.

"I want that you should go with me tonight." He said and paused for a second.
"to meet Nandini" he said and  Cabir was looking at him confusingly.

"What me ? Why you want me to take with you as 'kabab mein hadi'. " Cabir asked shockingly. Manik was making weird faces.  He had never thought that one day he would come to Cabir for help like this.

"Because Nandini's friend is coming with her as kabab mein hadi." Manik said instantly, calling Navya 'Kabab mein hadi'.
"Damn.. i shouldn't call her like that." Manik said , closing his eyes. Cabir was laughing , seeing his brother condition.

"You want me that i should go with you and keep her friend busy with me. " Cabir asked to confirm . Manik nodded his head positively.
"Done but there is one condition. "He said taking the advantage of situation.

"Do You want that i should ask dad to give you one week off from office ?" Manik asked , knowing his brother very well. Cabir immediately nodded his head positively.
"Done." As soon as Manik said this , Cabir hugged him tightly.

"Thank you so much. Now finally i will take my gf for holidays. She will be so much happy." Cabir said happily after breaking the hug. Manik shook his head , seeing kiddish behaviour of his brother. But he came to know one thing after meeting Nandini that love makes people crazy.

____________________

"Wow , My Rockstar has booked full restaurant for us. I am loving it. " Navya said as soon as they walked inside the 7 Star restaurant.
"Thank you so much , Nandu. Because of you , Finally my dream is going to come true. I am going to meet him. " Navya said , hugging Nandini tightly. Navya was going crazy to meet Manik and Nandini was just making faces , seeing his craziness for Manik. 

Then a manager came to welcome them. He made them sit to their place and asked if they need something. Nandini politely denied and he left. Both were excitedly waiting for him. Nandini picked up her phone to check his message. Her phone fell down from her hand on table , listening Navya shout.
"Omg. Ahaa.. "she shouted.

"Navya , What happened?" Nandini asked , looking at her and found her looking toward the door. She looked in the same direction where she was looking. Looking there , she got to know the reason of her friend reaction. Manik Malhotra was coming toward them. Nandini heartbeat became faster , seeing him. He was looking breathtaking hot. She got lost in looking at him. He was lost in looking at her. Both of their eyes met and everything got paused for a moment. Then they passed the smile to each other.

"Nandu , who is that boy" Navya asked , seeing Cabir who was coming behind Manik. Listening Navya's voice , she came on the earth back. Before She didn't even know  that Cabir was also coming behind him. She was so lost in looking at Manik.

"He is Manik's brother , Cabir Malhotra." Nandini said , looking at Navya. She nodded her head , looking at Cabir. Navya was looking at Cabir like something was going in her mind.

"Hello , beautiful ladies." Cabir said to both Navya and Nandini. Nandini smiled in response while Navya was now just looking at Manik. Manik looked at Navya and smiled. Then they both took the seat in front of them. Manan again smiled , looking at each other.