Part : 52 Haldi Special

Inline comments are love ❤️🙈.

This is the longest update with Lot's of Manan romance.

Words : 4600+

Expecting a good response because I really worked hard on this update.

______________________

Nandini was sitting in front of mirror of her room in beautiful yellow colour lengha. Her hair were tied up in bun. She was having a constant smile on her face which was making her look more beautiful. She was staring herself in the mirror. She could herself see that her face was glowing because of Manik's love. She looked at her henna filled hand and her smile grew bigger , seeing the colour. It was darkest brown and from some places it was black. "The darkness of the Mehendi colour represents the deep love between the would be couples." She remembered the words said by her sister in-law and smiled more broadly. She chuckled, hiding her face with her palms.

Nandini's Outfit

Nandini's Outfit

Manik's eyes were looking at her from the door. He was enjoying a lot , seeing his beautiful angel who was smiling and laughing, setting alone. He reached toward her , taking long steps. He stood behind her and as he put his hands on her shoulder, she shivered with his touch and looked at him through mirror , removing her hands from her face. Both looked at each other through the mirror, having winsome smile on their face. With his constant stare , she shyly looked down and the way her big eyelashes moved down , he loved it.

He squeezed her both shoulders and on which she took a deep breath , closing her eyes. He grinned, looking at her reaction of his action. He leaned down his face toward her ear. Their proximity was making her breath uneven and her eyes were still closed. He blew the air on her ear and made her crazy. She clutched the fabric of her lengha and took a deep breath when his hot breath came in contact with her cold skin.

"When somebody will ask me the definition of beautiful , I will show your picture. Nothing could be more beautiful on this earth than my angel for me." He said in husky voice near to her ear , taking her breath away from her. She looked at him instantly through mirror, listening his words and found him smiling at her.

Next moment without any warning, he gave a quick peck on her cheek. Her eyes shot up in a shock with his sudden kiss. He stood straight and chuckled, seeing her reaction. He found her super cute and felt like to pull her cheeks. She immediately looked down shyly to her hands which were playing with the fabric of her lengha.

Manik walk in front of her and knelt down on floor. Nandini looked at him confusingly. He held her hands to look at her henna filled hand. The darkest colour of henna was making her hand look more beautiful. He stared at them for a minute. Then he leaned down and kissed her both hands. Nandini closed her eyes in response to feel the touch of his lips on her hands. She felt so good like always when his lips touched her skin. It was the best feeling for her.