Part : 12 Meeting After 1 week

I know that i am very late this time. So tell me , how much you missed this story.

After 3 Days

Manik done with his shooting in 3 days. He was dying to meet Nandini. He didn't leave a single chance of talking to her in 1 week. His morning started with her message and his day ended with her message. She was becoming his life slowly slowly. His mind used to think about her all day and night. Same was with her. Her mind also used to think about him all the time. But there was only one difference between their feelings that Manik was understanding and accepting his feelings. But  Nandini was not ready to accept her feelings. She still couldn't able to believe that she was falling in love. She was just thinking that how could her heart making the space for him after what had happened with her.

Manik reached directly from Airport to Art gallery to meet Nandini before even going back to his home. His heart just wanted to see her first and he was the person who used to listen his heart. That's why he was in her Art gallery. He walked inside with the bouquet of red flower  for her. He got disheartened finding Shekar sitting on the reception.

"Are bhaiya aap  " Shekar said happily seeing Manik.

"Shekar where is your didi ?" Manik skipping all the conversation , just asked about Nandini as his eyes were craving to see her. Shekar pointing his hand toward the room , told him in gesture that she was inside. Manik smiled in response.

"Wait Shekar , don't call her. I am going." Shekar opened his mouth to call Nandini but Manik stopped him by his words , showing his hand. He walked toward the room , having smile on his face.

Inside Nandini was drawing painting. She had worn blue crop top with black jeans. She was completely lost in her own world. She even didn't come to know when Manik walked inside. He got amazed , seeing her from behind. Her long hair and specially her milky while waist. He wanted to held her waist. He never felt like this with anyone. Nandini was the first one , to whom he was feeling like to touch her. She was the first girl , who attracted him. That's why he understood that god had sent her for him. He slowly walked toward her. His heart beat was increasing with each and every step , he was taking toward her. He was standing so close her. He inhaled the fragrance of her perfume , moving his hand toward her waist.

But took away his hand , realising that he was going to touch her without her permission which was completely wrong. Taking a deep breath, he put his hand on her shoulder.

When he touched her , she immediately turned around , getting scared. By doing this, she spoiled his white shirt with the paintbrush which she was holding. First she sighed, seeing Manik. He first looked toward her and then toward his shirt which she had spoiled. Then again looked toward her. She closed her eyes cutely realising her mistake and her cute expression made him smile broadly.

"Oh god , i am ready to spoil my shirt thousand times more to see her this cute expression. She is really so cute." Manik thought in his mind , looking at her.

"I am so sorry Manik." She apologised, opening her eyes while Manik was lost , looking at her. Finally his eyes which were craving to see her , got relief.

"I should clean this. I am really sorry Manik." saying this , she started cleaning his shirt with one piece of cloth.

"It's Okay, Nandini. You don't have to do this." He said and stopped her by holding her hand. She looked at him having guilt in his eyes. Guilt of spoiling his shirt.

"So this is for the beautiful lady." She just opened her mouth to apologise again but stopped, listening his words. He said , forwarding the bouquet toward her. She looked toward the bouquet then toward him , having light smile on her face.