Part : 43 The Heartbreaking Past

Inline Comments are love. Silent readers don't forget to votes.

"Musu , mumma and daddy fell down on floor because of your toy." Zoya gave her the excuse walking toward Muskan who was sitting on bed , holding her teddy. Adi got up , nodding his head in yes, agreeing with Zoya's words. Muskan made O shape mouth. She didn't know that this was the half truth. Her daddy fell down because of her toy but her mumma fell down because of her daddy.

"I am solly mumma daddy. Aap dono meli vajase gil gye. Musu ko bhut guilty feel ho laha hai." Muskan said , holding her both ears cutely. Adi and Zoya looked toward her , having smile on their face. She was their little bundle of joy.

"Don't be sorry Musu. Mumma and daddy are fine." Adi said , picking Muskan in his arms. He kissed on the forehead of his princess. Musu smiled in response and asked her mumma also to kiss her. Zoya also kissed her forehead , caressing her hair.

___________________

"Manik You know everything was perfect and beautiful. I never felt like he will.. he will leave me one day. He used to say that he will take care of me until his last breath. He will protect me. I don't understand that Why I never felt.. "

Flashback

Everything was going smoothly.. , I mean my life was perfect and beautiful. Each and every moment which I was spending with Arjun , it was precious. We used to go on holidays. Dad also knew about our relationship. Dad was happy for us and wanted us to be get married. Those five years were most beautiful. I gave my everything to him , my body , my heart and my soul and had become completely his. But I never thought that things would end up like this one day.

"Arjun.. tomorrow is our fifth anniversary and you are going, leaving me alone. That's not fair. Please don't go." I requested Arjun, hugging him from behind when he was putting the clothes in the bag. He was going on a business trip for a week. I was sad and thinking that how I would able to spend a week without him. But I never thought that after this I would have to spend whole life without him.

"Sweetheart.. it's important. I have to go. We will celebrate our anniversary after a week." Arjun turned and said , holding my face. I was looking at him , making a sad pout. I was really sad. The thought of living without him for a week was killing me.

"I will miss you , Arjun." I said , hugging him tightly , burying my face in his chest. He hugged me back , encircling his arms around me. We were hugging each other tightly. I never thought that this would be our last hug. Breaking the hug , he captured my lips for a kiss. We became breathless but he was not ready to leave my lips. It was our last kiss.

"I will miss you too." He said after breaking the kiss. After sometime he left for the airport. Five hours passed away. Sitting in my room , I was waiting for his call. He told me that he would call me after reaching Delhi. I waited for his call for two more hours thinking that he would be busy. Then I myself called him.

"Nandini. I will call you later. I am busy." He answered my call and cut with in a few seconds before I could even say something. I felt hurt because he had never done like this with me before. I couldn't able to sleep whole night. I kept checking my phone after every five minutes. Neither I received his call nor I received his any message. I fell asleep for few hours in morning. As soon as I woke up and I checked my phone. I smiled , seeing the what's app notification of his message. I immediately opened it.

"I am sorry sweetheart. I got so busy in work that I couldn't even able to call you. I will call you as soon as I will get time." I sighed , reading his message.

" Missing you a lot and waiting for your call." I replied him with the smiley emoji. Then went to take bath. Whole day I spent waiting for his call. Finally at night he called me. I scolded him and he was just saying that he was busy in work. We talked for few minutes and I hung up the call. I wanted to talk more with him but I felt like he was tried because he was replying me with hmm.. yes.