Part : 3 Giving Him A Chance

Guyz Please try to do inline comments. Response is very disappointing.

Ram left and she sat on the bed holding her head , she was feeling like to hit her head on the wall. Then only her phone started ringing which was kept on the table. She coming out of her thought went to pick up the call and finding the unknown number, she looked at the phone confusingly.
" hello"she answered the call after picking up.

"Miss Nandini, hope you remember me" she immediately came to know that who was the person on the other side. The person was non other Manik Malhotra.

"You must be thinking that why i said yes to you , right " he asked
"yes" she answered back immediately and she got angry when she heard his laugh.
"I was right , he is really a big psycho" she thought in her mind.

"First i want to tell you that you are a great actor. You did a perfect acting to show me that how bad you are and you just want my money. I must say , good job , miss Nandini" she got confused after listening his words.
" how he came to know that i was acting"she thought confusingly.

"If you want the answer of your questions, then meet me tonight 8pm at the same place and this time i want to meet the real you , please" he requested and his request made her more confused.

"Can't we meet now" she asked because she was going crazy , thinking about this and she wanted her answers.
"okay , if you want , we can meet now"he agreed and she immediately got up from the bed and picking her bag , she started to leave.
"and don't forget i want to meet the real you" he again made her remind and she got paused for a moment and then replied .
"Okay" saying this she cut the call.

_________________

She hurriedly stopping her car in front of the restaurant , came outside and found him waiting for her, standing outside of restaurant. She taking a deep breath walked toward him.
" so you came" he said looking at her and she just nodded her head looking at him.
" so let's go"he said and then they both walked inside the restaurant . He like a gentleman pulled the chair out for her and she sat down looking at him for once.

"Red rose for the beautiful girl" he said forwarding the red rose in front of her after sitting in front of her . She took the rose , looking at him confusingly. His acts were making her feel like she was his girlfriend and somewhere his acts were making her fall in love with him.

"I am sorry" he looked at her confusingly when suddenly she apologised.
" why sorry ?"he asked looking at her confusingly.
" sorry because i lied to you in the morning " she finally spoke the truth realising her mistake. Seeing his nature , her heart melted and listened to her heart this time. She tried to give a chance to him , that's why she wanted to clear everything between them.

"Why you lied ?" He asked resting his hand on the table and she looked at his hand first and then at him and took a deep breath.
" i lied because I don't trust you " she said looking at him and before she could say something more , Manik spoke  cutting her words.

"Because i am rich and i am a famous singer , right ?"he asked and she nodded her head positively looking at him.
" but how do you know ?" She immediately asked because she was confused that how he came to know about all this.

"First , lets just clear everything about me then i will tell you , how do i know "he said looking at her and she remained silent looking down toward her hands.

" Miss Nandini , every rich person is not like the way you think. I am not saying that what you think , that is completely wrong. I am saying that what you think about me and my family, that is completely wrong. We love each other and we respect each other , money is nothing in front of our love. I really want a girl for me, who will love us more than our money. I want her to be a good human being. I don't care if she will love me less. I just want her to love and accept my family wholeheartedly " he told her everything what he wanted and in this they both didn't come to know when his hand held her hand.