Part : 39 Poor Adi

Yesterday I posted the old  Part because I had to do some editing and for that I unpublished it and then published back. Few readers thought that it was new update🤷🏻‍♀️. So I just want to inform that it was an old update.

Now Before starting  this story I want to clear one thing that Aman is the person who was following Nandini from the starting of the story who was her stalker. The person who betrayed Nandini that person is not yet introduced in the story. Hope I am clear to you all.

Inline comments are love❤️

Nandini gently kissed his one eye , standing on her toes. Manik took a deep breath and his hands automatically clutched her waist with his closed eyes. She was taken aback when his hands came in contact with her waist. She looked down toward his hands and then toward Manik who was smiling and his eyes were still closed. He pulled her toward himself and their front collided with each other. She clutched his shirt tightly , looking at him. After admiring his adorable face , she kissed his other eye. When her soft lips kissed his eyes , he felt like rose petals touched his eyes. Her lips were soft like rose petals for him. Nandini took her face back after kissing her eyes and again admired him , having smile on her face. He was extraordinary beautiful from inside and outside both. Her heart knew about this but her mind was still doubtful.

"No.. the reward still didn't get complete." She shouted , covering his eyes with her hand immediately when he was about to open his eyes. He smiled and got excited to know that what more she had stored for him. He happily clutched her waist and she smiled , looking again down toward his hands. She looked toward him , having broad smile on her face.

"I am removing my hand. Don't open your eyes , Okay." She said before removing her hand from his eyes. He nodded his head like a innocent kid in response. She removed her hand from his eyes slowly. Then she held his face with her both hands. She pulled his face slightly down and kissed his forehead , closing her eyes. Manik felt so good when her lips touched his forehead. She took him in heaven with her small kiss only. This forehead kiss was not only a kiss. With this kiss , Nandini promised Manik that she would never hide anything from him and would try to trust him.

"You can now open your eyes , Manik." She spoke , moving her face back. He opened his eyes slowly and smiled broadly, seeing her beautiful face. Both looked into each other eyes , having so much love in their eyes. His hand held her face after leaving her waist.

"I was thinking that I helped you in cleaning your cupboard and now it's your turn to help me in cleaning my cupboard." He said and her eyes popped up in shock because she wasn't expecting these words at that moment. He just wanted to spend more time with her and he didn't find any better idea than this.
"Will you ?" He asked after a silence of few minutes.

"I don't have any problem. I will help you." She said getting ready to help him and he grinned like a cute baby because his plan worked.
"Give me five minutes . I need to get ready." She said showing him her five fingers and then went toward the cupboard to take out her clothes. He was just staring his beautiful angel , having smile on his face. She closed the cupboard after taking out her cloth. After turning around , she glanced at him and went to washroom.

________________________

"Dadu.." Muskan came running toward her grandpa while crying badly. He was sitting in the hall. He got up worriedly , seeing his little granddaughter who was crying. He picked her up in his arms as she reached him.
"Dadu.. Mumma ne Musu ki toffee ko.. chin liya."She complained about her mother to his grandpa , making him shocked that why Zoya would snatch the toffee from her.

"You surely have eaten lots of toffee , Right ?" He asked and she immediately nodded her head negatively , rubbing her eyes cutely with her tiny knuckles.