Part : 35 Holi Special

Inline Comments and long comments are love.

Happy Holi🙂.

Do you like holi ? I toh love Holi.

Muskan was applying colour on her father face in the morning. He was sleeping and she was standing beside the bed. She was applying the colour and giggling cutely. Zoya was standing with the plate of colour beside her. She was trying to control his laugh seeing her husband colourful face. Muskan laughed putting hand on her mouth looking toward Zoya. Zoya showed thumbs up while grinning.

Adi woke up listening their giggles. He got mesmerised seeing his beautiful wife in while saree.
"Good morning my beautiful princess and my beautiful queen." He said sitting up on the bed completely unaware about the condition of his face. Muskan and Zoya laughed putting hand on their mouth looking toward Adi. He looked toward them suspiciously.

Zoya's Outfit

Zoya's Outfit

"Daddy chalo na holi ki peli selfie lete hai." She said sitting beside his father. Adi smiled and took his daughter in his arms. Zoya smiled looking at them.
"Mumma daddy ko phone dedo." She asked her mumma and winked blinking her both eyes. Zoya pressing her lips together controlled her laugh. Then she gave the phone to Aditya after picking it from the side table. He passed the smile to her wife taking the phone.

"Aaa.." Adi shouted shockingly seeing his face in the camera and the phone slipped down from his hand. He got shocked because he wasn't expecting this. Muskan and Zoya bursted into laughter. Adi first looked toward Zoya then toward her daughter. Then he got up and with in a second he threw the colour from the plate on Zoya after snatching it from her hand. Now Zoya was looking toward Adi shockingly. Muskan started jumping on the bed clapping her hands saying "bula na mano holi hai.." They laughed and He took Zoya in a side hug.

______________________

The garden of Malhotra Mansion was decorated for Holi party. Everyone were applying colour on each other. Running after each other with colour in their hands. Manik was sitting in the corner waiting for Nandini.He was hiding from his siblings and specially from Muskan because he wanted that first Nandini should apply colour on his face. And he also wanted to apply colour on her face before anyone else. His eyes were focused on the main entrance. A broad smile spread across his face when his eyes saw her walking inside the party hall. He stood up from the chair staring her. She was looking angel in white full sleeves crop top and white long skirt. Her hair were tied up in messy bun. He got mesmerised with her beauty. She always took his heart away from him with her looks. He got lost in her completely forgetting about everything. Everyone got disappeared from her sight. His eyes were only seeing his angel.