Part : 42 Feeling Guilty

Inline Comments are love. Silent readers please at least vote.

"Actually Angel , I was trying to convince him for something. I can't tell you because it's a surprise for you. If you still have doubt on me , you can check my phone records." He said taking out phone from his jeans pocket. He forwarded his phone in front of her and she was just looking at him , having guilt in her eyes. She was feeling like to kill herself. She was angry from herself for doubting him. She could have talk to him first.Tears were still falling down from her eyes which were now of guilt.

"Now why are you crying Angel ? I can't see tears in your eyes. Please stop crying. If I knew that my small joke would bring tears my angel's eyes, I would have never joked. I am sorry." He said , holding her face while his thumb was wiping her tears. She was looking at him unbelievably. It was her fault , she doubted him but still he was apologising from her without any fault. He was making her feel more guilty by doing this.

"How are you so good ? Why... ? How.. how can someone be so nice ? I doubted you , you should be angry with me. But Instead of getting angry , you are apologising from me. Why ?" She asked unbelievably , holding his shirt's collars. She was still crying and her tears were breaking his heart.

"Because I am not angry with you. I am just a bit disappointed because you could have came to me and asked me about all this. But it's fine because I know from next time , you will not repeat this , Right?" He asked , raising his eyebrows. She nodded her in yes , still crying in guilt. She murmured I am sorry. She cried silently, resting her head on his chest. He let her cry for few minutes , wrapping her in his arms. She felt better in his protective arms and stopped crying with in a minute. She felt safe in his arms like she was in her home. She wanted to make his arms , her permanent home.

"Now feeling better?" He broke the hug and asked , holding her face. She just nodded her head in yes.
"I think you should change. You are shivering. Change it fast or else you will catch cold." He said concernedly and she again just nodded her head. At that moment , nothing was coming out of her mouth. She was still feeling guilty and not understanding that what she should say except sorry.

"Come , I will help you." He said , holding her hand and turned to leave but she stopped him. She held his hand from her other hand. He turned his face and looked toward her confusingly.
"I am sorry.." she apologised again , looking at him and then immediately looked down in guilt. He was sad because she was still thinking about all this.

"It's okay baba. It wasn't your fault." He said putting his hand on her face and his other hand was still entwined with her hand. She looked toward him through her eyelashes. He smiled and she gave him small smile. His heart felt better , seeing his angel's smile.Then they both walked outside.

_________________

After putting her bag on bed , he was opening it. Nandini was just looking at him. She should be thankful to god for blessing her with the person like Manik. He cared for her a lot. He opened the bag and didn't understand what he should take out.
"Angel , tell me what do you want to wear ?" He asked turning his face toward her. Listening his words , she came on the earth back. He raised his eyebrows.

"Manik.. I will do this. You should go and take some rest. You must be tired." She walked toward him and said. He immediately denied to go.

"I am not going anywhere , leaving you alone. Whatever you have to do , do in front of me." Manik said , sitting down on the bed comfortably. Nandini eyes popped up in a shock.

" I mean , take out your cloth and change inside the washroom. I will wait for you here." He said and she sighed.
"What you were thinking Angel ?" He asked , raising his eyebrows and again getting up. Nandini looked down shyly , tugging her hair behind her. He loved the way how her eyelashes moved down shyly when he teased her.