Part : 30 Poor Musu

Inline Comments are love❤️.

Please do votes and comments. On last update , the votes were less. I am giving regular updates still😞.

How do find the new cover ?

Manik woke up in the morning. His back was paining because of sleeping in sitting position. He immediately stood up , forgetting about his pain when he saw that Nandini was missing from the bed.
"May be she would be thinking  wrong about the last night ? I need to talk to her right now." Manik said to himself and started finding his phone.

He stopped finding his phone when he heard the sound of opening of washroom door. He turned around and found Nandini walking out of the washroom in the clothes which she was wearing last night. He got mesmerised looking at her face. Her face was shining more in the morning. The sunlight was making her look more beautiful. Every morning after waking up , he wanted to see this angelic face.

"Good Morning." She said  ,walking toward him. Listening her sweet voice like sugar, he came on the earth back.
"I am really sorry about the last night. I shouldn't have came here in that condition. I am such a big idiot." She apologised for last night. Manik was surprised because he didn't expect this reaction from her.

"Don't be sorry.  In fact I am happy about the last night. Last night Whatever happened , it was good. We both were in the swimming pool and.." He said walking  toward her taking slow step. She stepped backward looking at him innocently. Manik wanted to know indirectly that she remembered about the last or not.

"What do mean ? I know , nothing happened between us last night." Nandini said in loud voice immediately. Manik opened his mouth in 0 shape.

"Who said something happened between us Nandini ?" He asked, moving his eyebrows upward. He walked toward her and she walked backward. Nandini opened her mouth to speak something. But next moment only she closed her mouth because she was having no answer of his question. Manik was trying hard to not smile. He was enjoying a lot this teasing session.

"Okay leave this. If you remember that nothing happened between us. So you would also remember that what you told me last night." He said and she looked at him , opening her eyes wide. Seeing her reaction, Manik guessed that she remembered everything about the last night.

"What are you saying ? I don't know. May be I forgot." She immediately answered and he knew that she was lying. He also understood her reason of  not accepting that she remembered about the last night. Because she didn't want to admit that she confessed her love last night.

"Really you don't remember ?" He asked , walking more closer to her. She nodded her head and took one more step backward and her back bumped with the wall. He smirked , putting his hands on the both side of her face. He caged her in between the wall and himself. Both stared into each other eyes.