Part : 54 She Is My Soulmate,My Wife ,My Angel

Do you guyz miss this story🤔

The update is short actually I want to update it now. I promise you guyz next update will be super big and fast too.

Manik's happiness was having no bound after finally getting married with Nandini. Nandini had become his wife and now nobody could separate her from him. He was having a broad smile on his face and his eyes were shining with happiness. Nandini was also happy after getting married to a man like Manik. He was perfect definition of true gentleman. He was sweetest, kindest and his heart was pure like crystal. Nandini always felt blessed to have a person like him in her life.

Priest asked them to get up and take blessing of their elders by touching their feet. Manik got up and found her struggling in getting up because of her heavy lehenga. He leaned down and forward his hand in front of her. She looked toward his hand first then toward him. He blinked his eyes and she smiled. She put her hand on his hand and he held it tightly. He helped her in getting up by holding her shoulder with his free hand and both were staring into each other eyes. Everyone were getting mesmerised seeing the newly wed couple.

Then Manan took the blessing of Manik's parent by touching their feet. They hugged Manan. Then they went to touch the feet of Nandini's father. Ram hugged Nandini tightly. Nandini closed her eyes and felt so secured in the arms of his father. He kissed her forehead , holding her face after breaking the hug. Manik was just smiling, seeing them.

"I promise you uncle , I will not let a single tear drop down from her eyes. I will always try to bring smile on her face." Manik promised him. Manik said those words which every father wants to listen at the time of giving her daughter to somebody else. Nandini smiled broadly looking at him. His words made Nandini smile too because He was already becoming the reason of her happiness.

"I trust you Manik. Every father wants a man like you for their daughter and I am very lucky to find you for my daughter. I am tension free by giving my daughter to you." Ram said having full trust on Manik. His words made Manik happy. He smiled and they both hugged each other. Nandini was smiling seeing the bond of her father and her husband.

_______________

When they stepped out of Mandap. Manik found that his shoes were missing. Nandini was smiling because she knew who did this. It was done by Navya. Because it was ritual. In this bride's sisters steal the shoes of groom and gave him back after taking pretty good amount of money from him. Nandini looked at Navya who winked at her. Nandini chuckled and Manik looked at him raising his eyebrows. Nandini nodded his head in no.

"Jiju , are you finding your shoes ?" Navya came toward them. She asked and smiled mischievously looking at Manik. He innocently nodded his head in yes having no idea about this ritual.

"I steal it." Navya told him proudly making Manik confused. He instantly asked"why ?" Then Navya told him about the ritual to him. Manik made O shape mouth.

"I was having no idea about this ritual. So say How much money you want my saali Saiba ?" Manik asked taking out his wallet from the pocket of his sherwani. Navya was having a victory smile on her face.

"Bhaiya.. your shoes is here. No need to give money to anybody." Navya was about the tell the amount but she got stopped listening Cabir's voice. They all looked toward Cabir who was coming toward them holding Manik's shoes. He was smiling showing his all teeth. Mukti was also coming behind him. Navya made a sad pout. Cabir reached there with the shoes and winked at Navya. She gave him angry glares and turned her face to another side in attitude.