PART : 20 His Different Side

I will update regularly, just i need your comments and votes. As it encourages me.

Inline comments are really love.

"How could you treat a kid like this, if she is poor." Nandini shouted ,showing her index to a young man , who was standing in front of her. He was wearing business suit. He was hitting a girl who was begging money from him and Nandini ran to save her from him . The little girl was standing scared behind Nandini.

"The girls like you don't fight like this. They just only make the boy's wet." He said shamelessly having smirk on his face. His words rose her anger. She raised her hand in the air to slap him but he held her hand before she could slap him. He chuckled evilly. She gave him disgusting looks and tried to take out her hands.

She opened her mouth to shout on him again but her mouth stayed open in a shock when somebody punched that monster directly on his face. That somebody was non other than her hero , Manik. Before that person could react , he got another punch from Manik. He punched his face five times without any pause. His eyes were spitting fire. He was boiling in anger.

"How dare you touch my girl like this. And who gave you permission to talk like this with my girl." He shouted angrily , holding the collars of his shirt. The person was not in a condition to respond. His face was bleeding.

Nandini was just looking at him shockingly and surprisingly . For the first time, she was seeing Manik's this side. She had never seen him even talking to anyone in a loud voice before . That's why she was hell shocked after seeing him shouting like this. She was little happy also. As for the first time , somebody was fighting for her. When he called her 'my girl' , her heart felt happy.

A small crowd gathered around them. Manik was continuously punching him with his one hand and from his other hand , he held him straight by holding his collar. It was clearly visible that Manik was not in his senses. Nandini realised that she needs to stop him now. The person had already became half unconscious.

"Manik , you need to stop. Or else he will die." Nandini said , holding his shoulder from behind. Listening her words , Manik came back to his senses. He left the collar of his shirt in a shock. He looked toward Nandini. He was giving her looks like he himself was shocked by his act. Nandini blinked her eyes.

"Let's go." Saying this , she started taking her toward the opposite side of the road , where their car was there. Nandini was crossing the road, holding him from shoulder. People stared them for a moment, then left.

"I am sorry. I shouldn't have reacted like this." When they reached toward their car , He apologised for his act , looking at Nandini. Nandini stayed silent and let him complete his words.

"I don't know what had happened to me when that bastard held your hand and said those disgusting words to you. I became crazy" He tried to justify his act. It was clearly visible that he was also shocked with his act.

"I felt like to kill him at that moment. How dare he used those words for you. He even touched you with his dirty hands." He continued. He said again becoming angry as the scene of that monster touching his angel came in front of his eyes.

"I am really sorry , Nandini. That you have to see all this. "He again apologised , holding her hand with his both hands. He even came little close to her. She was just staring him silently.

"You did nothing wrong. That person deserves what you did. Even he deserves the worst. So you don't need to feel sorry. In fact i want to say that Thank you for doing this." She said with a small smile. Manik felt like his heart became lighter , listening her words. He thought that she would shout on him for beating him like this. But it happened opposite, she was happy with his acts.