Part : 21 Anxiety Attack

Your response matters a lot to me , so please do comments and votes.

"Manik.." Nandini exclaimed. She was surprised to see Manik on the doorstep of Art gallery again. He walked toward her , smiling like a fool.

"Hi.. Nandini" he said , waving his hand and smiled showing his teeth. She smiled back , waving her hand. She was happy to see him but confused also that why he again came back.

"Actually Nandini , when I left you here. After sometime Mom called me up. She want to take us for the jewellery shopping." He told her the reason of coming back. She opened her mouth, making 0 shape.

But the truth was something else. He had lied to her.

Flashback (Few Minutes Ago)

Manik was going back home after dropping Nandini at Art gallery. He already started to miss her. He wanted to spend more time with her. He smiled happily when he got an idea to spend more time with her.

"Mom. I am free. So why not go for jewellery shopping today?" He said , calling his mother.

"That's great. What about Nandini ? Is she free?" Neyonika asked about Nandini.

"Don't worry about her. I will pick her up." Saying this He cut the call , having smile on his face. For the first time , Manik Malhotra was making such childish plan.

Flashback Over

Manan were on the way to jewellery shop. Manik heart was not happy after lying to her. It was a small lie but still he was not happy. She was there with him but he was still not happy. He suddenly stopped the car. She looked toward him confusingly.

"Nandini , i lied to you." He said in low voice , looking at her.

"About what ?" Nandini asked shockingly.

"Mom didn't call me for shopping. I called mom and asked her to come for shopping. As I wanted to spend more time with you. And I find only this way to meet you. I am sorry." Innocently , he told her everything and also apologised . Nandini was unbelievably looking at her.

Next moment, she started laughing loudly. Manik looked at her confusingly. But her laughs made him happy.

"You are so cute." She said controlling her laughs. Manik was still confused that why she was laughing and saying him cute.

"I just can't believe. The Rockstar Manik Malhotra made a childish plan and after that like a innocent child , he told the truth also. So cute." She said , pulling his both the cheeks. He smiled, listening her words. He was happy to see that she was getting frank with him. He was also happy because she was laughing.

"You are taking out every hidden quality of me. First i beat someone for the first time for you . Now I made a childish plan for the first time just for you. What are you doing to me , Nandini?" He asked , coming little close to her. She silently stared him. He got lost in her black deep eyes.

"I think , we should go. Your Mom will be waiting for us." She said to change the topic and looked on the other side. Manik moved away , coming on the earth back. He started the Car engine. He looked at her and found her looking outside of the window. He immediately turned his face toward the road as he knew that he would get lost in her angelic beauty.

_______________________

Manan walked inside the jewellery shop and found Neyonika , Zoya and Muskan , they were already sitting there. They walked toward them. Nandini greeted them by saying 'hello'. Muskan was smiling happily , seeing them. She made Nandini sit beside her. She was sitting in the middle of her mom and Chachi. Neyonika was sitting on the other side of Zoya and Manik was sitting on the other side of Nandini.