Part : 15 Naughty Muskan

Inline Comments are love.

"But Chachi only kisses pyaare baby like Musu and Musu's chachu is not baby." Nandini tried to convince Muskan that why she couldn't kiss Manik. Manik nodded his head , agreeing to Nandini's words. Manik wanted that Nandini would kiss him but willingly , not like this.

"Chachi, you can't make Musu fool. She is vely clevel (very clever ) . She know , you aal (are) giving excuses because.. you don't want to kiss Chachu." Again Muskan made Manan shocked with her words. Manan looked at each other , giving 'What to do now' looks.

"Please chachi , Musu te liye (ke liye)" she requested like always cutely. How could Nandini deny her cute request. She got agreed, nodding her head. Manik looked at her unbelievably, widening his eyes when she got agreed.

"Yeh..., Chachi will kiss Chachu" Muskan started jumping happily ,  clapping her hands. Manan were looking into each other eyes. Manik was feeling like to kiss every inch of her face. She was the first girl , who was attracting him physically a lot from starting. She started coming close to his face , looking at him. Closing his eyes , he waited for the kiss. She immediately moved backward, pecking his cheeks. She was looking down shyly after kissing him and he was staring her. Muskan was  happily , clapping her hands after the kiss. When her lips touched his skin, his each and every cell became alive. He wanted to feel her touch on his whole body. But he knew that he had a long way to reach her heart.

"Now Chachu will Kiss Chachi." She said and laughed cutely, covering her mouth with her tiny hands. She was taking the full advantage of Manan goodness. Manan looked toward Muskan shockingly, widening their eyes. She was smiling, showing her all teeth.

"Muskan , you are getting very naughty. It's enough for today. Let Chachi go , she is getting late." Manik tried to explain her. But She looked at him , making sad pout. This time Nandini nodded her head , agreeing to Manik's words.

"Okay but this kiss will remain pending. I am leaving you both because chachi is getting late." Manan nodded their head innocently, agreeing to her words. She was behaving like she was their teacher and they were their student. After that Nandini ran inside her flat before Muskan could ask for something more.

______________________

"Chachu , Chachi folgot (forgot) to take her dless. We should go inside to give her  dless ol (or) what she will weal ( wear) tonight at dinnel (dinner)" When Manik was about to start the car , Muskan remembered and said , looking at Manik. He nodded his head positively, removing his seatbelt. Then he went inside to give dress to Nandini, picking Muskan in his arms.

________________________

She changed herself in comfortable lower and top. She was just laid down on bed to take some rest and then only door bell rang. She got up and went to opened the door. She got surprised to find Manik and Muskan in front of her eyes. They both were looking at her having smile on their faces. Manik opened his mouth to tell why they came. But before him , Muskan started telling her and he closed his mouth.

"Chachi, you folgot youl new dless. We came here to give you." Nandini opened her mouth , making O shape , listening her words. Manik gave her the polythene. She passed the smiled to him, taking it. He smiled back in response.

"Musu is hungry, Chachu." Muskan said , moving her hand on her stomach. Manan smiled , seeing her cute antics.

"We will reach home in few minutes, then you can eat , o.." before Manik could complete his words. Nandini said , cutting his words.

"Why Musu will eat after going home. I will prepare something , come inside. " Nandini said and moved aside , giving them way to come inside. Muskan was smiling happily.