Part : 14 Manan's Shopping with Muskan

Your response matters a lot guyz , please do comments. Or else i will not able to update.

Manik wasn't able to sleep at night. He was changing his position again and again , thinking that what Nandini would be thinking about him. Without her permission, he was about to kiss her. He sat on the bed worriedly, holding his head. He picked up his phone and opening Instagram , he opened her profile. He was thinking that he should message her or not. He was scared to lose her. He was behaving like that he had kissed her forcefully and now he was scared that how she would react. The thing was that he didn't want to lose her.

On the other hand , Nandini  was not able to forget his touch. She was not understanding that what was happening to her ,  why she felt so good. And the most important thing was that why she didn't stop him or push him away. Why she let him come close to herself. So many questions were coming in her mind and she was going crazy , thinking about those questions . She was sitting on bed , having tension on her face. She was checking her phone after every each minute , like she was waiting for his message. But his message didn't come at that night. Even, he didn't send her good night message. She fell asleep , waiting for his message.

Next morning

After Waking up , first thing which Manik did was that sending good morning message to Nandini. As He was going crazy. He wanted to talk with her. Same was with Nandini. Coincidentally both messaged each other at the same time. Both smiled on this coincidence. Manik took relief as he came to know that she was not angry. He thought "If she would be angry , she wouldn't have sent the message to him."

"Today Pandit ji is coming to fix our marriage date. Before that i want to ask from you that are you ready for this marriage ?" He sent the message , hoping to get her answer yes. Reading his message , she thought for a moment, having serious look.

"I think yes. You are really a nice person ,Manik. Who will not want to marry you. I was thinking wrong about you before. So my answer is yes." She sent the message, having a light smile on her face. Manik became happy, reading her reply. As Finally she said yes for the marriage.

"I just hope , i am doing right by saying yes for this marriage. Manik is nice person. But he is too good , sometimes I really doubt him." She thought again becoming serious. It was going to be very difficult for her to trust him. Manik had to work very hard on this.

"Oh god , when i will start trust starting people? ." She asked from herself getting irritated from herself only. Sometime , she thought that she really doubted everybody a lot.

Manan talked for sometime and they avoided to talk about last night. Then they both went to take bath. Manik got ready , wearing white shirt and black jeans. She had worn green off shoulder top with black jeans.

_____________________

Whole Malhotra family was sitting in hall as the Priest was finding the best day for Manan marriage. Manik was busy in his phone as he was  talking with Nandini. Everyone were looking happy and excited to know the marriage date. Luckily Cabir was sitting away from him or else he would have never let him chat with Nandini.

"24 December is best day for their marriage. Which is Exactly after 1 month. After this , there is no perfect date for whole 1 year." Priest said giving the date for their marriage. Everybody were happy and having no problem with the date. Manik immediately sent the message telling her about the date.

"I should discuss this with Mr. Kapoor first." Raj said , getting up from Sofa. Everyone nodded their head agreeing with him.

"Dad , there is no need to inform him. Ab tak toh uncle ke pass message pauch bhi gya hoga." Cabir said , looking at Manik. When he was busy typing message on phone. He looked upward and found all them staring him. He looked at them blankly , having no idea what was going on. He didn't even know that what Cabir had said. They all laughed loudly on him.