Part : 29 My Cute Angel

Inline comments are love.

A fast update, happy or not ?

When Nandini was changing her cloth in washroom , her phone rang up which was kept on table. Manik picked it up. It was her father's call.
"Hello Uncle." He greeted him , putting the phone on his ear.

"Now I know , Nandini is with you. So now I am tension free." Ram said confidently  having full trust on Manik. Manik smiled knowing that at least her father used to trust him.
"Where is she ? Can I talk to her ?" He asked Manik to give the phone to Nandini. Manik thought for a moment and then answered.

"Uncle, she slept." He lied because he didn't want that Ram should come to know that Nandini was drunk. Manik never used to lie but he lied for her. He even felt guilty after lying.

"I know that you are lying." Manik was moving his index finger on his forehead and he got paused suddenly listening Ram's words.
"I know that Nandini is drunk." Ram said making Manik confused. He was thinking that how did he know.
"Because She drank from my bottle." Ram said and Manik opened his mouth making O shape.

"This is not happened for the first. She drinks sometimes when she gets very upset and sad. I just want to say , take care of her." Ram asked Manik to take care of her. Then they ended the conversation with in a minute. Manik knew that she drank today because he was ignoring him.

"One day , you will not need alcohol to lessen your pain because I will be there with you to lessen your pain." Manik said to himself after cutting the phone. He was having full confidence on his love. He was sure that one day, she would trust him and she wouldn't need  alcohol to share her pain with him.

_____________________________

"Mumma.. Daddy." Muskan opened her eyes. She called her parents to see if they slept or not. She was not feeling sleepy , she wanted to play. She carefully removed her mother hand which was kept on her waist and immediately got up. Then she kept her mother's hand on her father's waist. She giggled covering her mouth with her hand. She got down from the bed and started walking toward the door of room without making any sound.

"Musu.." she closed her eyes disappointedly and slapped her forehead cutely when her father called her from behind.

"Please daddy.." she mouthed looking at her father with pleading eyes. Pointing her tiny finger toward her mumma , nodded her head negatively asking him to not tell her mumma. Adi blinked his eyes and in gesture he asked her to go and also said that he would handle her mumma. Muskan smiled happily showing her all teeth to her daddy. She left after giving flying kiss to her daddy. Adi took Zoya in his arms.

___________________

Nandini came out of the washroom after changing her cloth. The clothes were loose to her. She was making cute faces , looking at the long sleeves of shirt when she was walking out from the bathroom. Manik eyes fell on her and automatically a smile spread across his face. He started admiring his cute angel. She looked toward him and made a cute pout.

"I am looking jhali palli (weird) in your clothes." She said cutely looking at him after reaching to him. Manik chuckled on her word 'Jhali palli'.

"You are looking super cute , Angel." He said pulling her cheeks and she made cute faces. Suddenly she smiled broadly making him confused.

"You know when you call me angel. Mujhe bhut acha lagta. (I like it a lot.) I feel  happy and special." She said and closed her eyes , hugging herself. Manik was just admiring her cuteness. Drunk Nandini was sharing everything to him and he was happy about this.