Part : 46 The Mehendi Function

Do votes and comments guyz please. It's really matters a lot to me. Inline comments are love.

"Cabil Chachu Cabil chachu , mumma daddy ka hai ? Musu ko unke sath photo kichwani hai. (Where is mumma and daddy ? I want to click photos with them.)" Muskan came running toward Cabir and asked about her parents from him because he always used to tell her about them. Because his eyes were everywhere.

"Musu , I don't know and never ask me about them." Cabir knew that where they were but he denied thinking about the last time how his both brothers had punished him. Muskan was looking at him shockingly.

"Chachu pal apko toh humesha pata hota tha , Aaj ku ni pata ? Nhi aap hi bataoge mujhe mumma daddy kha hai. ( But Chachu you knew about them always but what happened today? No you will only tell me where they are.)" Musu said stubbornly. Cabir turned around and ran from there before Muskan could convince him for telling about her parents. Muskan made sad pout.

Next moment only her eyes started shining with happiness and a cute smile spread across her face when she saw her parents coming toward her only , having smile on their face. She ran toward them happily. Adi picked her up in his arms and kissed her cheeks and Zoya caressed her hair lovingly.

"Daddy.. Mumma.. Mein aap dono se kati hoon. Aap dono musu ko bina batae ka chalegye thai.
(Where you both left without telling Musu? I am angry from you both. )" She said angrily.
"Iss bal toh cabil chachu ne bhi nhi bataya.(This time even Cabir chachu didn't tell me.)" Her tone changed from angry to sad.

"Chalo ush din ka kuch toh asar hua mere bhai par. This means I should start giving him dose more oftenly ." Adi thought in his mind. While Zoya said sorry to Muskan. Adi also said sorry to Muskan and kissed her forehead.

The Sangeet function got ended smoothly. Next day the garden was decorated for
Mehendi ceremony. The view of mountains was making the decoration look more beautiful. Everything was pink there. A pink swing decorated with flowers was kept in the middle for the bride. Nandini was sitting there , wearing the pink lengha and the jewellery made  up of flowers. She was looking pretty and her face was glowing with happiness. Two Mehendi experts were applying henna on her hand. On her one hand , they were drawing Manik's picture and on the other hand , they were drawing the Nandini's picture.

The Decoration

The Decoration

"I am so happy for you my bacha." Ram said , holding her face , standing in front of her. Nandini passed him smile. He kissed her forehead and she closed her eyes in response. Giving a small smile to her , he left to meet other guests.

Manik entered in the garden and like always , he got lost in her. "How could anybody every time looks so beautiful." He thought, staring his beautiful angel without blinking his eyes. Nandini eyes fell on him and she blushed , looking down when she found him staring her. After a moment she again looked at him , moving her eyelashes upward. She found him , still staring her. She smiled broadly and shook her head in a disbelief, looking down.