Part : 32 A Twist In Engagement

Inline comments are love.

One word for this story.

Something new , howz it? 😉

"Daddy , yeh uncle kon hai. Aul ko ni hogi yeh edegement ?Musu toh kabse wait kal lhi hai.(who is this uncle? And why this engagement will not happen ? Musu has been waiting for this so long.) " When everybody looked toward the person shockingly , the innocent kid 'Musu' cutely asked from her father. Adi put his finger on his lips and in gesture he asked her to stay quiet. Muskan made a sad pout. She felt like to beat that person who had stopped the engagement. She was so excited.

After looking toward the person , Manan looked toward each other. The man who had stopped their engagement, started approaching toward them. Everybody were looking at him , having questions in their eyes. Manan were silently looking into each other eyes like their eyes were talking.

"What happened Shekar?" Raj asked from Shekar. Shekar was Ram's friend who had stopped the engagement. Listening Raj's word , Manan came on the earth back. Manik blinked his eyes , looking at her like in gesture he was saying to her that he would handle this and she doesn't need to take tension.

"Didn't this girl tell you about my son ?" Shekar asked from Manik's family , pointing his hand toward Nandini.
"My son loved her but she used him and threw him. Now she is marrying to your son. She is a characterless women." Shekar said and Manik clutched his hands tightly to control his anger because he didn't want to create any scene in the party. His eyes were spitting fire. He was burning in anger because that person called his angel characterless. He called a pure soul characterless. Nandini was also looking at the person angrily.

"Enough..." Pointing his index finger toward him , Manik shouted angrily before that person could speak one word more against his angel. Now everybody looked toward Manik.
"Mr. Thakur , Nandini has already told me about you and your son's filthy acts. I didn't expose you here in this party before because I didn't want to ruin my engagement party." Manik said making Shekar shocked because he didn't expect that Manik would be knowing about this. Everybody were also shocked. They weren't understanding that what was going on.

Flashback

(Few Minutes Ago when Manan were on terrace.)

"Manik.." Nandini called Manik from behind when they were walking toward the door of terrace. Nandini was few steps away from him. Manik stopped and turned around , listening her voice.
"I need to tell you something before this engagement. I don't want to keep any secrets in between us." She spoke and Manik walked toward her , looking at her confusingly. After listening her words , he was happy. Then she told him about the person 'Aman' who was behind her from one year. He was obsessed with her.

"Nandini tell me the name of that person. I will not leave him." Manik said , getting angry. How could anybody hurt his angel. He felt like to kill that person right at that moment.