Part : 27 Drunk Nandini

Inline Comments are love.

Next Morning (One day before engagement)

Nandini was in her Art gallery. She was trying to refresh her mind by making painting but couldn't. The work which used to give her peace was not doing anything . Because she had found peace in him , now.
"In two days before our engagement , I will make you realise that you have feelings for me. That's my promise to you , Angel" His words were again and again ringing in her mind. She was thinking that what he would do. She was even upset because of not getting his morning message. In few days only , she got habitual of reading his morning message. Starting her day with reading his message , it used to bring smile on her face and after that their never ending conversation. Because of that conversation only, she used to stay all day happy.

Everything was going good until Manik didn't show her the reality that she had feeling for him. She was ready for the marriage , In fact she was happy with him. But she was afraid of falling in love. She was afraid to give her heart again to someone else. Before the reality check , she was having no clue that she was falling for him. But after  that she started running from the reality and started running from her own feelings. Only because she didn't want to be broken again. She was afraid of going through the same pain. After his betrayal, she never  blamed him , she blamed herself for loving him truly. She called herself fool for seeing true love in his eyes and for giving her heart and soul to him. She devoted herself to him. Now she had fear of doing the same mistake again because her first love was also true for her. This was the only reason , she was running from the reality.

_______________________

"Mumma mein jab daddy aul aap jesa bala hojaunga na tabh mein doctor banuga. Aur fil jab aapko khi ue hogi na toh mele pass ana. Thikhai mumma. (Mumma I will become doctor)" Muskan was sitting on bed and telling her mother about her future plans. She was playing with Doctor set , wearing the stethoscope and hearing the heartbeat of her teddy bear which was kept on her lap. The teddy bear was her patient.

"For that you have to study a lot." Zoya smiled , listening her words  and said. She was sitting behind her and combing her hair.

"Daddy.."she yelled , running toward the door when she saw her father walking inside the room. He picked his princess in his arms.
"Daddy , do you know ? Mein bala hokal doctor banuga." Muskan was telling him and he was sitting her hair which got messed up. Zoya walked toward them.

"Really , Now you want to become doctor. Last week you want to become a business man like your father. Last to last week you want to become singer like your chachu." Adi laughed saying this and Muskan was also laughing cutely, covering her mouth with her hand.

"Daddy , Mujhe sabh bana bai. Doctor bhi , singal bhi aur jo aap ho voh bhi." Zoya and Adi laughed when she pronounced singer as singal.

"Musu , It's singer , not singal." Zoya tried to correct her.

"Ale Vohe toh bola meine singal." She said immediately, pronouncing it still wrongly. This made Zoya and Aditya laugh more louder.

___________________

Manik was sitting on floor , taking support of bed. He was tuning the guitar and the low pitch melodies sound was coming out. There was sadness on his face. He wanted to talk with her but couldn't because he decided to ignore her to make her realise her feelings. He was sure that when she would miss him then only she would realise his importance in her life.

The moments which he had spent with her were coming in front of his eyes like a movie was playing in front of his eyes. His face was clearly showing that how much sad he was to ignore her. Spending One day without talking to her was like spending a one year without her. In few days only , she had became a important part of his life. Now he couldn't even imagine his life without her. He needed her in his life badly. His life was perfect for him until he didn't meet her but after meeting her , he came to know that something was missing in his life and that something was love. Till few days back , they were strangers on the path and now she resided in his heart and soul.