Part : 47 A Shocking Twist

Little Nervous to know your review of this update. Hope you like it.

Inline comments are love

"Is Muskan sleeping, Mom ?" As Neyonika opened the door , Zoya asked about Muskan , entering in the room and her eyes were searching her in the room. She walked inside and found Raj sleeping on the bed and Muskan was no where in the room.
"Where is Muskan , Mom?" Zoya asked turning toward Neyonika who was looking at her confusingly.

"I don't know." Neyonika answered , making Zoya hell worried and shocked. She was feeling like something wrong had happened with her daughter. She could feel it.

"Mom , Adi left Muskan here.. one hour ago. She.. she wanted to spend time with you and dad. Then where she is ?" Zoya asked worriedly while her heart was beating rapidly. She was just praying for her daughter's safety constantly.

"But Zoya , Adi didn't come here." As Neyonika said this , she ran out of the room to ask this from Adi. Her heart was becoming heavy, thinking about her daughter. Neyonika called her but she didn't stop.

"Where is Muskan , Adi ? Where you left her ?" Zoya walked inside the room while shouting. Adi who was sitting on the bed , got up , looking at Zoya shockingly.
"Where is Muskan.. ? She is not with mom and dad." She asked angrily , holding the collars of his shirt. Adi got horrified, seeing Zoya's condition.

"I.. I left her with Mom and.." he stopped in the middle when he realised something. Zoya was looking at him without blinking her eyes and waiting for his reply.
"I left her outside of the room because my phone had started ringing. But Zoya she walked inside the room , waving her hand in front of my eyes. Then.. where..." Adi was not understanding what to say at that moment. Words weren't coming out of his mouth. He was regretting for his mistake.

"Where she went Adi ? I am not understanding anything?" She said in crying tone and her hands moved downward, leaving his shirt collars. Tears brimmed her eyes.

"It's my fault. What I did ? I should have left her with mom and dad inside the room. Where she will be ?" Adi said , holding his head with his both hands. He was feeling like to kill himself for being so careless.

"Adi , it's not the right time to regret. We have to find our daughter. She needs us ,Adi.. " She
spoke , cubbing his face and few tears rolled down from her eyes. He was looking down , having guilt in his eyes. She herself wasn't in a state to say or to do something but still she tried to give strength to her husband.

"You are right Zoya. We need to find our princess. First we need to check her in others room. I just really hope that she is fine or else I will never able to forgive myself." He said and few tears dropped down from his eyes too. Zoya controlled her cries , pressing her lips together and more tears rolled down from her eyes.

Then they went to check Muskan in everybody's room. He went to check right side rooms and she went to check left side rooms. Adi met with Raj and Neyonika in corridors and told them about Muskan. They were shocked and they started finding Muskan with him. Raj immediately called up the manger of the hotel and asked him do a announcement for the Muskan. On the other hand Zoya checked Manik's room but nobody was there because Manik was in Nandini's room. Nobody knew that Nandini was also missing from the hotel.

"Muskan.." Zoya walked inside Nandini's room , shouting for her daughter. She was breathing heavily and sweating also. Manik who was constantly trying call Nandini , he looked at Zoya confusingly.
"Manik.. did you see Muskan ?" Zoya walked toward him asked about Muskan. She was breathing heavily and tears were constantly falling down from her eyes. Manik was shocked , seeing her condition.