Part : 60 It feels like a dream

Manik was tying the belt of white bathrobe after helping her in wearing it. A white towel was wrapped around Manik's waist. There were few drops water on his muscular body which were increasing his hotness. Nandini was lost in looking at his perfect face. He was a gem and she loved him a lot. The way he called her angel , the way he assured her that he would never leave her , the way he loved her , the way he touched her , the way he looked into her eyes , she loved everything about him. Manik smiled looking at her face after tying the belt.

"You are looking breathtaking beautiful at this moment angel. I can't take my eyes from you."he whispered tucking her wet hair behind her ear which were coming in her eyes. She blushed listening to his compliment looking down and took away his heart.

"This is the colour of your love Manik." She whispered cupping his face and his hand pulled her toward himself grabbing her waist. He leaned down and captured her glossy lips. He kissed her lips softly and gently pouring his all love. Nandini kissed him back closing her eyes and her fingers went in his hair. Lips kisses were pure bliss for them. From the day one both were having desire to taste each other lips and when they finally tasted them last night , it became their addiction.

__________________

"Now take some rest." Manik brought her outside of bathroom in his arms and said after after laying her down on the bed. She nodded her head in yes because she was feeling tired after their bathroom make out session.

"Manik you also take some rest." She spoke holding his hand when he was about to go. He smiled cheerfully because he understood that indirectly she wanted to lay down in his arms.

"I can't angel and it's your fault." Manik's words made her confused.

"Yes , it's your fault because you are irresistible. If I will lay down in your arms , I won't be able to control my desires. What happened in the bathroom is the example of it." Nandini blushed closing her eyes listening his words and gripped his hand tightly. Manik smiled broadly seeing his angel who was looking super cute while blushing.

"But still I wanna lay down in your arms. Just give me a minute."She opened her eyes listening his words and then she nodded her head leaving his hand. Manik smiled and went to take out short from the bag. He came back to her after wearing the short and putting the towel on sofa. Both were smiling at each other. As he laid down beside her , she came in his arms. She put her head and hand on his bare chest and knee on his waist. Manik smiled looking at her and embraced her in his arms and kissed her forehead. She snuggled in his arms feeling so relaxed.

"I feel like I am dreaming. You are in my arms like this.. I just can't believe that this is real. If this is a dream , I really don't want to wake up." He spoke after few minutes of silence. Nandini raised her face and looked at him. He was already looking at her with so much love in his eyes.

"This is the reality Manik. Last night whatever happened, Everything was damn real and beautiful . Today I am in your arms , this is also real. You won Manik , your love won. You brought me back from my fake life where I was pretending that I am happy. Now I don't need to pretend because you gave me the reason to be happy in real. You have given me a new life. You have cured me. You have healed me Manik. Thank you so much.." saying those words , she started kissing every inch of his face crazily. She was really thankful to him for giving a new life to her.

"I really love you a lot." At last she sucked his lips and confessed her love. Manik smiled and kissed her forehead cupping her face while his thumb caressed her soft cheeks.