Part : 16 First Kiss ?

Inline comments are love.

Nandini P.O.V.

My life was never be so easy. When I took the first breath in this world , I lost my mother. My father tried to give me everything. I never felt alone with him. But still In childhood , when my friends used to talk about their mom. I used to feel bad inside but never showed anyone my sadness. With the big smile , i used to say "my father is my mother and my everything". I never hesitated to share anything with him. I was living happily in my life until one day when I realised that nobody could take place of a mother , not even a father. Nobody knows my dark secret except my friend Navya. I didn't even share that incident with him. Because I blame myself for whatever happened with me. I know from starting that he will support me but still I don't want to share that incident with anyone. But the things start changing from the day ,when i met Manik. A part of me had died that day. He is making that part alive again. His presence makes me feel happy. I feel like to trust him. I feel like there is some kind of strong connection in between us. I never felt like this for any guy before. He is changing me. I don't what is this. Is it wrong or right to trust him completely ? but i know one thing now that I want to give a chance to my life. I really want to feel alive completely.

_____________________

Malhotra Mansion

Manik entered in Malhotra Mansion. Muskan was in his arms. He walked toward the dining room where Neyonika ,Cabir , Aditya and Zoya were having lunch. He was holding a polly bag. In which there was lunch box packed by Nandini for Muskan.

"Chlo it's good , you both also came back from shopping. Now seat and have lunch." Neyonika said , looking at them. Manik passed her smile , giving Muskan to Zoya. She kissed her princess cheeks. Then Manik settled down and putting that polly bag on table.

"Bhai , So how was the shopping with Muskan and Nandini.. bhabhi?" Cabir asked stretching the word Nandini. Manik smiled , remembering about the kiss. Everybody smiled , seeing him smiling.

" you are blushing, which means something has definitely happened there. " Cabir said and Manik came on the earth back , listening his word. He shook his head , ignoring his words. All were just smiling , listening his words.

"Mumma , Chachi is really nice. She also packed lunch for Musu." Muskan was telling Zoya about Nandini.

"Chachu , whel (where) is lunch box. Musu wants to eat. She is vely (very) hungry. " Muskan said , looking toward Manik. He passed the polly bag. He wanted eat the lunch made by Nandini. But he lost that chance by denying Nandini. Now he was regretting. Zoya opened the lunch and take out one Pratha from it. Manik's eyes were at the Pratha only.

"Musu , your chachi has packed 4 Pratha. So now You have to finish it." Zoya said to tease her daughter. Muskan immediately nodded her head.

"No Musu will eat only one. Musu's tummy is vely small." She said cutely , moving her hand on stomach. Zoya smiled , seeing her drama.

"Oh Zoya. Nandini has packed 1 Pratha for Muskan and three for Manik. " Aditya said , putting all the three Pratha in Manik's plate. Manik looked at Aditya shockingly and he winked. Aditya had already seen his brother staring the Pratha and he understood that Manik wanted to eat Pratha.

"Oh daddy , you aal ( are) so smart. Mumma, daddy is right. So Musu will eat only one Pratha." She said happily , showing her one finger. She like always made everybody laugh with her words.

Manik went in his own world , taking the first bite of Pratha . He felt her presence when he ate it. He had never eaten the more tasty Pratha before. It was the most tasty Pratha for him because it was made by Nandini. He got lost in eating the Pratha made by her , forgetting everything.