Part : 23 Cute Manik

Response is very low guyz. Please share your reviews about the story. You can give me suggestions. If i am lacking somewhere share with me. Because being a writer, i want to improve. Please don't remain silent. It's really disheartening.

Manik came out of the bathroom after taking shower at night. Smile was not going away from his face. Because His angel 'Nandini' was on his mind. All the songs which he had sang in his life , he wanted to dedicate her. He always used to ask one question from the god after meeting her that why she didn't come in his life earlier. After meeting her , he came to know that his life was incomplete without her. Before meeting her , his life was good but after meeting her , his life became beautiful. After meeting her , he got the real motive of his life. The motive to bring back his angel's happiness.

He laid down on the bed and  called her. He just wanted to talk to her. Because he knew that without talking to her , he wouldn't able to sleep whole night. He was early waiting for that time , when he would sleep in her arms and would wake up in her arms. After their marriage there would be no distance remain between them. He would able to spend more time with her and get to know more about her.

"Hello.. Manik." His eyes glowed up and a big smile spread across his face , listening her sweet voice. Whenever she used to call his name , he used to fall in love with his own name.

"Hello Manik. Are you there ?" She asked when he didn't respond to her hello. She didn't know that her voice had mesmerised him and he got lost in her voice.

"I am here only. Actually i got lost in your sugary voice. Your voice is very soothing to my ear." She became speechless, listening his words. Nobody had praised her before like Manik used to praise her. His words always used to touch her soul.

Her heart used to felt happy but her mind always used to doubt him.

"I am sorry, I forgot to tell you something at your home. I am a big idiot." He paused for a second then continued, putting the phone on other side.
"The dinner was so tasty. I loved it a lot. "He said happily like a small baby. Nandini smiled , listening his cheerful voice.
"Uhmm.. I am feeling like to kiss your hands."he said  joyfully after licking his lower lip and she laughed.

"Why are you laughing ? I am not joking." He asked while she was still laughing.

"I am laughing because you are behaving so cute. Like a small kid." She said happily. He smiled, listening her words.

"I don't know , what is happening to me. From the day , i met you , i feel..  happiest. Small small things are making me excited . I am so happy to get you , Nandini. My heart , my soul and my mind are so much happy that i can't even describe in words." He was sharing his all the feelings with her. She was smiling lightly. She very well knew that what was happening to him.

"I am happy that i am becoming the reason of someone's happiness." She just said this. They talked for sometime and fell asleep while talking to each other. This was becoming their daily routine.

___________________

Next morning

Manik woke up , stretching his arms. As soon as he opened his eyes , he found Nandini , standing on the window. He was looking at her , widening his eyes. Like he saw a ghost. She was in blue saree. She was looking at him , having smile on her face. He rubbed his eyes to clear his doubt that she was his imagination or real.

He looked back after rubbing his eyes. His face hung down in sadness when she got disappeared. He got up from the bed sadly, removing the blanket. He wanted this dream to be get true soon. Because he wanted to start his every morning seeing her beautiful face. He was going crazy. That he even started to see dreams of her with open eyes.