Part : 36 The Revenge

Few words for this story.

Thanks for the inline comments guyz❤️. They are love.

After The Holi Party

Muskan slept getting tired in afternoon after the holi party. She was sleeping peacefully hugging the teddy while her parents were cleaning each other body in the bathroom. They were having shower together. They never left any chance to spend romantic time with each other because their daughter was the biggest villain of their romance. More than half of the time she used to disturb them.

Adiya were standing under the shower in their inner wears.  The cold water was splashing on them from the shower but they were making the temperature warm with their hotness . Adi was standing behind Zoya. His one hand was massaging her one boob and his other was rubbing her inner thigh over the fabric . His hands were doing some kind of magic on her body. She used to feel like she is in heaven when his hands used to touch her body. Adi tweaked her nipple and his other hand rubbed her inner thigh vigorously.
"Adi.. I need.." Zoya moaned loudly in pleasure and held the tap tightly to stood straight. She was asking for the orgasm.
"Not before this." With in a second, he turned her toward himself and said before capturing her lips. He raised up her one leg holding her thigh and put it on his waist while kissing her. Zoya hands were moving in his zet black hair. They were kissing each other like they were hungry from ages.

On the other side Muskan woke  after few minutes of sleep only to disturb their parents romance.
"Mumma.." she called her mumma setting up on the bed and her tiny hands were rubbing her  eyes. She jumped out of the bed and her eyes were searching her mumma in the whole room.

"Mumma ka aap andal ho ?" She asked knocking the door with her tiny hands. Adi and Zoya broke the kiss immediately when they heard their daughter voice.
"Here comes again the villain of our romance." Adi said in sad tone. Zoya also made sad pout. She wanted the orgasmic release but now for them their daughter was more important.

"Musu.. wait a minute." She said while wearing the bathrobe. Adi came toward her and pulled her toward himself holding the belt of robe. He started tying the belt looking into her eyes.
"Pending Work will be completed at night." He said and pecked her lips. Zoya blushed and went to open the door. Adi went behind her.

"Mumma daddy aap dono ek sath ka kal lahai thai andal ?" Zoya opened the door and Muskan asked looking at them confusingly. Zoya and Adi looked at each other blankly first then again  looked toward her.

" ka aap dono bhi ek dushle ko nahla lhai jese mumma musu ko nahlati hai ?" She asked and giggled covering her mouth with her both hands cutely. Adi looked down rubbing her forehead having no answer of her question and Zoya was finding a answer.

"Musu voh shower kharab hogya tha.. that's why I called your daddy inside." She said and Adi nodded his head immediately agreeing to her words. Muskan still looking at them suspiciously like something was going in her head.

"Toh daddy ne kape (cloth) ku ni pehne hue." Muskan asked making Adi and Zoya surprised with her smartness. They were staring her with wide opened eyes.

"Muskan You ask lots of questions. You tell me , how do you wake up so early ?" Zoya picked Muskan in her arms and tried to change the topic. Then Muskan started talking to Zoya and Adi sighed relief. Sometimes it's really get impossible for them to answer her questions.

_____________________

Nandini came outside  from the bathroom  after taking the bath. Her wet hair were making her look more beautiful. The pretty smile was not leaving her face because she was just thinking about the romantic time which she had spent with him at the holi party. Her face was really glowing with the colour of Manik's love. She stood in front of mirror and started combing her hair lost in the thoughts of him.