PART : 4 Meeting His Family

Inline comments are Love

Next morning , Nandini got ready for meeting Manik's family. She was looking beautiful in blue full length dress. She just applied lipstick and eyeliner. Her face was glowing naturally , she was not nervous, in fact she was excited to meet his family.
"If i will  marry  Manik , my dream of having a huge family will be get fulfilled. Mom , dad , brothers, sister , wow , i am super exited to meet them. Thank god Manik is different from other rich people , because of him only , i will able to call his family, my family" she was talking to herself and it was clearly visible, she was going crazy to meet his family.

There was knock on the door of her room. She walked toward the door and she made confused face when she found a unknown girl standing in front of her eyes.
"Hi , I am Mukti , Manik's sister"she said forwarding her hand in front of Nandini .
"Hi , Mukti" Nandini directly hugged Mukti making her shocked because she was not expecting hug from her.
"I came here to take you downstairs" Mukti said after breaking the hug .
"then let's go"Nandini said and then both came downstairs.

Nandini smiled wholeheartedly seeing the whole family. They were sitting in hall and talking with her father. She looked at everyone and  then smiled broadly when she saw her would be husband sitting at corner of sofa, sipping the water from glass. Cabir looked at Nandini who was coming towards them and with his elbow , he called Manik , He looked at Cabir and in gesture Cabir asked him to look at Nandini. And when he looked at her , he got lost in her beauty, she gave him smile and he also smiled back. Manik started staring her like a fool forgetting everybody, he went in another world where he could see only her.

"Here comes Nandini Kapoor" Mukti said and everybody looked at Nandini who was standing there having a small smile on her face. She greeted everyone by saying hello. Everyone started introducing themselves to Nandini and she was passing her beautiful smile to everybody.

"I am Mushkan (Muskan), sabse choti aul (aur) chachi  aap bhut plety (pretty) lag lahai (rahai) ho"she said in kiddish language which made everyone laugh there and stole Nandini heart with her  words in first meet.

"Thank you Muskan and you are also looking very pretty" Nandini replied looking at her having smile on her face.
"Thanku Chachi" Muskan thanked her cutely which made Nandini smiled more broadly.

"Nandini beta , come sit here with me"Neyonika made Nandini sit between herself and Zoya . She was just smiling. Neyonika started asking about her hobbies and Nandini was replying her politely. When Manik was just busy in admiring her , Mukti and Cabir were silently laughing looking at their brother.
"Bhai please come back on the earth varna humhri hone wali babhi ko apki hi najar lag jaegi" Cabir said in low voice to Manik. Listening this , he came back on the earth and started looking here and there embarrassingly as he was been caught while staring Nandini like an idiot. Mukti and Cabir gave a high five to each other.

"Mumma Mule chachi ki godh mein  bethna hai(i want sit in Chachi's lap)" when Zoya and Neyonika were busy in talking with Nandini. Muskan said who was sitting in her mumma's lap. Like always her words caught everybody attention.

"Come beta" Zoya was about to deny but before this Nandini asked Muskan to come in her lap opening her arms looking at her lovingly. Muskan immediately jumped in Nandini's arms. Nandini's hugged her lovingly.
" aap bhut pyaali (pyaari) ho ( you are very sweet)"Nandini said in her language and then kissed her forehead. While everybody were smiling looking at them. Manik again got lost in her.

Nandini's acts were clearly showing that what type of person she was. Neyonika was super happy after meeting Nandini because she was wishing to get daughter in law like Nandini and finally she got also. After that again Neyonika and Zoya got busy in talking with her. Raj and Ram were busy in their talks , Manik was busy in admiring his angel and His siblings were busy in making fun of him. Poor Manik was dying to talk with her but he was having no choice rather than sitting there quietly because it was not Manan meet. It was Nandini meet with his family. He also wanted that Nandini should know about his family properly because for him his family was most important.