Part : 33 The Positive Nandu

Guyz please do comments. On last update , the response was very low.

See the picture in media box.

"Mumma edagement kab hogi.. Musu ko nini ae hai. Chachu.. chachi ka chale gye. Mein subha se wait kal lha hoon. ( Mumma when will be engagement happened ? Musu is feeling sleepy. Where did chachu.. Chachi go ?  I am waiting since morning.)" Muskan said sadly rubbing her both the eyes with her tiny hands.

Zoya was about to answer Muskan but stopped when she saw Manan. They were walking out from the room.
"Muskan , they came back." Zoya said pointing her index finger toward them. Muskan looked them and her eyes started twinkling . She ran toward them.

Nandini was looking down embarrassingly because everybody were staring her and giving her doubtful looks. Manik noticed this. He entwined his hand with her. She looked toward him. He blinked his eyes squeezing her hand lightly. He said in gesture  that he is with her. Nandini gave him small smile in response. She felt strong and looked straight into everybody eyes. Manik's love became his strength.

"Talo ab dalti se endagement kalo. Musu aul intzal ni kal sakti. ( Now come on , do the engagement fast. Musu can't wait more.) Muskan said strictly coming in front of them like grandmother. Manan smiled looking down at her. Before they could speak something, she started dragging them toward the stage holding their hands. Manan looked at each other having smile on their face.

_____________________

They reached on stage. Nandini gave everybody sorry looks because she was blaming herself that the whole function got spoiled because of her.
"Are you feeling better now , Nandini ?" Ram was about to ask this from her daughter but before him , Neyonika went to her. She asked cubbing Nandini's face having concern in her eyes for Nandini. Nandini looked toward her unbelievably. She was feeling blessed to get a mother like Neyonika. Nandini just hugged her making her surprised. Neyoinka hugged her back and kissed her hair.

"Now I am feeling better." Nandini said happily after breaking the hug. Neyonika smiled broadly in response. Ram was feeling so happy to see this. After that Manan stood in front of each other. Nandini was smiling happily. After today incident , she came to know that  Manik's family trusted her so much. Manik was super happy to see her smile.

He gave his hand to Nandini. She held his hand and slide the ring on his finger and there was a huge round of applause. Manan were looking at each other having smile on their face. Then Manik slide the ring on Nandini's finger. He leaned down toward her hand and gently kissed her knuckle. Nandini blushed looking down. Then he looked toward her and grinned after seeing her blushing. Manik was happy because finally they got engaged. After two weeks  they would be get married also. With this engagement Manik made a promise to Nandini that he would never leave her and always support her. Nandini made a promise to Manik that she would try to trust him.

_________________________

Photographers were clicking Manan pictures for the album on the terrace. Manik was enjoying a lot this photo session. He was standing behind her , wrapping his hand around her waist and resting his chin on her shoulder. Nandini was feeling good to be in his arms. She was also enjoying this photo session. They both smiled and photographers took their perfect pictures.

___________________

After the photo session got wrapped up. Manik walked toward the door to leave. Nandini was also coming behind him. But she stopped as something clicked her mind.
"Manik.. wait. " She asked Manik to wait and he got stopped on the doorstep listening her voice. He turned around looking at her confusingly.
"I want to give you something." She said in low voice , playing with her hands.